A girl calls her Boyfriend...
Girl : Honey, where are you?
Boyfriend : I'm at the bank.
Girl : Dear, please I need N3000 to activate my blackberry, 5000 to do my hair and 10,000 to buy a dress.
Boyfriend : Sorry, I meant I was at the "bank" of a river Niger.
Do you want some fish maybe?
Latest Nigeria News
- Haben Girma: First Ever Deaf-Blind Graduate In Harvard Law School History
- 2050 World Economies: Britain Predicts Nigeria To Be One Of The Biggest
- Afro-Iranians: The Little Known Truth About Iran’s Slave Trade
- Raphael FS Turns Famous White Characters Black
- ICC Unseals Arrest Warrant For Former Gaddafi Security Chief
- Obayagbona Emmanuel Imafidon: Nigerian Invents Device That Guarantees Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Date For Angola Elections Announced As Activists Get Jailed Over Election Protests
- Marvel Is Ready To Keep You In Films Till Death Do You Part
- Presidential Aftermath: This Is How Obama Intends To Fix American Politics; Free Advise For Africa
- Google Playstore Cleanup: Tech Giant To Delete Millions Of Apps
- North Korean Strikes: Pyongyang Threatens To Strike Australia For Supporting US
- London Marathon 2017: Mary Keitany & Daniel Wanjiru Win Makes Africa Proud
- Zimbabwean Opposition Coalition: Mujuru, Tsvangirai Set To Topple Mugabe
- Kuki Gallmann: Kenya’s Top Conservationist Shot and Gravely Injured
- Algeria’s Conservative Politics: Parties Ordered To Show Faces Of Female Candidates On Posters
- Buchan Prayer: Over 1.7 Million South Africans Set To Cry Out To God
- South Africa: Minibus Crashes, Leaves 20 Children Burnt To Death
- Irreverence: Kim Kardashian Sparks Outrage With Virgin Mary Emoji
- Hichilema: Court To Decide On Treason Charge Against Zambia Opposition
- HPV Infection: What You Should Know About The STI With Neither Symptoms Nor Cure
- Secession: One Nigeria Is A Folktale If North Keeps Being Favored
- Ghexit: Ghanaians Lead In Applications For US Green Card Lottery
- PHOTOS: 10 Photography Tricks That Will Blow Your Mind Away
- Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Finally Reaches His Own Door
- Presidential Removal: US Congress Files Bill That Can Disgrace Trump Out Of Office
- Could Dangote Become The Biggest Rice Exporter In The World? Akinwumi Adesina Thinks So
- Finally Recognized: France Is Giving Citizenship To African Soldiers Who Fought Its Wars 50 Years Back
- US Vs North Korea: Power Countries Display Ready-For-War Signals
- Barter: You Can Now Pay Tuition Fees With Labor And Livestock In Zimbabwe
- World’s Oldest Person, Emma Morano Is Dead
- Swaziland: King Mswati Moves For A National Ban On Divorce
- Boston Marathon: Kenyans Race To Victory As Usual
- Sandra Aguebor: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Mechanic
- Celebrity Divorce: 10 Disturbing Reasons Most Celebrity Marriages Fail
- African Governments Could Soon Face Punishment For Internet Shutdowns
- World Food Program Loses Three Workers To South Sudan’s Bloody Civil War
- Good Friday: Tesco Slammed For Grossly Ignorant “Great Beer Offer” Advert
- Kenya: Scientists Discover 20 Plants That Can Fight Cancer
- Hakainde Hichilema: Zambia’s Opposition Leader Charged With Treason
- America Has Added Two Central Africa Militia Leaders To Its Sanctions List