It was a very bad day recently for a beautiful ND 1 student of a private polytechnic in Ekiti State as she was molested by five different different men, including a boy who was professing undying love for her and wanted her to be his special girlfriend.
The boy and his three friends first took turn to rape her after tying her hands and legs...
Then a security man who was asked to take the victim to the police station for a formal report also could not resist her beauty, hence he took her to his house and also forcefully had his way. How sad!
Consequently, Olokunbolablessing gathered that 4 suspected members of a cult group and the security man of the institution have all been arrested over the incident.
The rape victim [name withheld] said the boy, who had earlier asked her out, stormed her room with 3 boys, tied her up and took turn to rape her.
She said the Chief Security Officer of the school directed a security man, Adanbioje, to take her to police station to make an official report of the rape case but after leaving the station, the security man took her to his residence and also forcefully had sex with her.
The security man, however, denied molesting the female student. He claimed that he granted the girl an “asylum” because she said she could not sleep alone in her house.
“She could not sleep alone because she was afraid that those who had earlier molested her might come back again,” he insisted
The Police PRO, Victor Babayemi, who paraded the suspects, said police investigation had shown that rape cases had been rampant in the institution, and assured that the suspects would be prosecuted.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku