Ex member of the defunct music trio Plantashun Boiz , Blackface, has opened another can of worms with his former group mate 2face Idibia over his hit song African Queen, Which he still insists he wrote.
Blackface is yearning for some part of revenue from the song even though 2face has been taking credit for the song
But why he waited 10 plus years to voice out leaves many pundits asking the genuity of his claims, Shortly after the Plantashun Boiz broke up, the relationship between the duo was still intact, and it was believed that only Face had a strained relationship with the other members of the group.
The strain in the relationship between Blackface and 2Face became obvious during the April 2013 wedding of the latter in Dubai, which the former didn’t attend. When asked by a follower on Twitter why he was not at 2Face’s wedding in Dubai, which was attended by Face, Blackface simply replied that he doesn’t go to where he is not invited.
Blackface’s response raised questions and confirmed that the two erstwhile friends might not be on speaking terms. Speaking with Channels TV some days ago, Blackface stated that he was yet to receive any money from 2Face despite his incessant cry on the matter.
“I still haven’t (received any payment from 2Face) because they have to backdate it, they have to check the revenues of the music, what it has generated, what is due to the co-writer and all that, all those things are just still hanging, but I still have one or two things that I am doing to find out what the issue behind all these stuffs are,” the singer said.
Latest Nigeria News
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark
- Five Quick Facts About Ghana’s Recent Gas Explosion
- Madagascar Plague: All You Need To Know
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''