Ex member of the defunct music trio Plantashun Boiz , Blackface, has opened another can of worms with his former group mate 2face Idibia over his hit song African Queen, Which he still insists he wrote.
Blackface is yearning for some part of revenue from the song even though 2face has been taking credit for the song
But why he waited 10 plus years to voice out leaves many pundits asking the genuity of his claims, Shortly after the Plantashun Boiz broke up, the relationship between the duo was still intact, and it was believed that only Face had a strained relationship with the other members of the group.
The strain in the relationship between Blackface and 2Face became obvious during the April 2013 wedding of the latter in Dubai, which the former didn’t attend. When asked by a follower on Twitter why he was not at 2Face’s wedding in Dubai, which was attended by Face, Blackface simply replied that he doesn’t go to where he is not invited.
Blackface’s response raised questions and confirmed that the two erstwhile friends might not be on speaking terms. Speaking with Channels TV some days ago, Blackface stated that he was yet to receive any money from 2Face despite his incessant cry on the matter.
“I still haven’t (received any payment from 2Face) because they have to backdate it, they have to check the revenues of the music, what it has generated, what is due to the co-writer and all that, all those things are just still hanging, but I still have one or two things that I am doing to find out what the issue behind all these stuffs are,” the singer said.
Latest Nigeria News
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why
- Kimlan Jinakul: Thaliland Grandma Achieves Her Academic Dream @ 91
- Facebook And Chill! Five Reasons We Are Excited That Facebook Is Going Into The TV Game
- Natalie Becker: The Rise Of The South African Actress
- The Real Cost Of An Electric Car
- Guam Threat: North Korea Aims To Strike The US Military Installation
- Zuma’s Latest No-Confidence Vote: The Real Winners And Losers
- Kenya Election Day: Opposition Says The Election Was Hacked In The President’s Favor
- Fasten Your Loan Request At Equity Bank Kenya With These Tips
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki: 6 Quick Facts About The Historical Tragedies
- Can Men Really Lactate?
- India: The Medical Dilemma Of A 10-Year Old Pregnant Rape Victim
- Popular Slogans You Should Get To Know In Kenya’s Elections
- Kenyan Elections: Barack Obama Warns Leaders Not To Compromise On Peace