We are sure you have seen quite a lot on what to do on father’s day including these two articles we wrote about possible gifts to buy your father on that day and kind words you should definitely say to your superhero father.
Enough with the dos. There are certainly a number of don’ts for June 18. What does your dad not deserve on father’s day? What should you most certainly not do and why? Let us help you out.
See Also: 50 Greatest Leaders: Adichie, Masiyiwa, And Mugisha Made The List
Here are 5 things not to do on father’s day;
Come on! You cannot forget fathers day! And we mean that both literally and disbelievingly. There will be enough pictures and quotes on fathers day about fathers that it should be literally impossible to forget. So if you do, we are judging you.
Don’t make it about your mother
Who knows how many actual mothers days there are in a year? Certainly more than the one fathers day so try to keep the celebrations directed at your father. Except, of course, your superhero mother played both roles in your life as a single parent then please, by all means, celebrate her and let her know that we all think she is the best.
Don’t ask for money
This is probably not a good day to ask your dad for money. It is a day for giving him stuff and not collecting stuff from him. So totally check out our articles on gift ideas and give, give, give this father’s day.
See Also: Child Marriages: The US Has Its Own Sizable Share Of Child Brides In Legal Marriages
Don’t play pranks on your father
Of all the many fun things that you can do with your dad on fathers day, pranking is not one of them. Playing a prank on him will only be fun for you and may even cause some anger and consternation for him which is not a good thing on his day.
Don’t question people who do not celebrate father’s day
There are a number of reasons why people do not celebrate father’s day for reasons that range from having an estranged father to having recently lost their father. Father’s day can be really hard for this people and they do not need to contend with difficult questions alongside the pain they may be feeling.
Latest Nigeria News
- Tanzania: Magufuli Orders Arrest And Deportation Of Gay Right Activists
- The Weird Way A No Smoking Sign Makes You Want To Smoke
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Thieves On The Chest