We are sure you have seen quite a lot on what to do on father’s day including these two articles we wrote about possible gifts to buy your father on that day and kind words you should definitely say to your superhero father.
Enough with the dos. There are certainly a number of don’ts for June 18. What does your dad not deserve on father’s day? What should you most certainly not do and why? Let us help you out.
See Also: 50 Greatest Leaders: Adichie, Masiyiwa, And Mugisha Made The List
Here are 5 things not to do on father’s day;
Come on! You cannot forget fathers day! And we mean that both literally and disbelievingly. There will be enough pictures and quotes on fathers day about fathers that it should be literally impossible to forget. So if you do, we are judging you.
Don’t make it about your mother
Who knows how many actual mothers days there are in a year? Certainly more than the one fathers day so try to keep the celebrations directed at your father. Except, of course, your superhero mother played both roles in your life as a single parent then please, by all means, celebrate her and let her know that we all think she is the best.
Don’t ask for money
This is probably not a good day to ask your dad for money. It is a day for giving him stuff and not collecting stuff from him. So totally check out our articles on gift ideas and give, give, give this father’s day.
See Also: Child Marriages: The US Has Its Own Sizable Share Of Child Brides In Legal Marriages
Don’t play pranks on your father
Of all the many fun things that you can do with your dad on fathers day, pranking is not one of them. Playing a prank on him will only be fun for you and may even cause some anger and consternation for him which is not a good thing on his day.
Don’t question people who do not celebrate father’s day
There are a number of reasons why people do not celebrate father’s day for reasons that range from having an estranged father to having recently lost their father. Father’s day can be really hard for this people and they do not need to contend with difficult questions alongside the pain they may be feeling.
Latest Nigeria News
- 38 Years Later Angolans Go To The Polls To Finally Replace President Dos Santos
- Eva Echeverria: Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Linked To Ovarian Cancer
- President Buhari To Work From Home; Blames It On Rats
- Botswana Warns China Against Interfering In Its Decisions
- Former Libyan Prime Minister Kidnapped
- Ghana: First Lady Proposes 5 Months Maternity Leave For Women
- The Nokia 8 Is Coming Soon And It’s Bringing The Bothie to Replace Your Selfie
- Global Agenda: How To Play The Online Team-based Game
- Veronica Porsche Ali: All You Need To Know About Ali’s Third Ex-Wife
- 5 Misconceptions About Having A Hot Wife
- Sierra Leone: Mass Burial Service As Death Toll Increases To 500
- How The Mugabes Stole the Show Again At SADC
- USS John S. McCain: US Navy Ship Collides With Oil Tanker Near Singapore
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why