In our articles on gift ideas for this fathers day, we mentioned that we often do not take out enough time to celebrate our fathers who truly, truly deserve it. Beyond gifts, it is possible to celebrate our fathers with words.
Words have always had the capacity to put our feelings out there and reveal to people what we really think about them. It even helps to highlight specific characteristics that we love and would, therefore, like to see more of.
See Also: Six Important Things Obama Said About Courage As He Received The Profile In Courage Award
Giving your father the gift of kind words this fathers day is important for both you and your father. Although many fathers seem confident and unshakeable, some of them are wracked by doubt about how they are doing just like we all are in certain areas in our life.
If your dad has been awesome, a superhero in every way that matters then this fathers day is the time to tell him just that. Shower your dad with kind words and no matter his outward reaction, we guarantee you that it will make him very happy.
Here are 7 important things your father may need to hear this fathers day;
I love you
When last have you told your father that you love him? “I love you” are three very powerful words that we all love to hear whether from family or friends and your father is not immune to them either.
If you send him a message this fathers day, try and sign out with these timeless words and remind him how much he is loved.
You did a great job raising me
Like we mentioned above, some fathers a wracked with doubt on just how they are doing raising their children. in today’s society, raising kids is definitely a difficult job. Still, it is one of the most important jobs on earth and every good father desires to get it right.
If your father has done a good job so far, tell him that.
See Also: UN International Day Of Families: 10 African Proverbs On Children And Family
I miss you
Have you moved out of your parent’s house and it has been a long time since you saw your father? Then on fathers day, you may like to tell him how much you miss him and fix a date for when next you two will see.
Remember that for a long time your father’s world may have revolved around you; protecting and providing for you. So he certainly deserves some of your time and needs to know that you are missing him too.
I appreciate all that you have done for us
Fathers make sacrifices, some more regularly than others. Whether it is working harder and sleeping less to ensure that their families are well provided for or ignoring their dreams for more stability. You should let your dad know that you understand this and appreciate it.
You are my role model
We often look up to celebrities who may be inspiring, certainly, but may not even have gone through half of what our parents have gone through and survived. Is your dad on your list of role models? make sure to tell him.
If I find a man like you I would be so lucky
This is for daughters who have watched their fathers love their mothers consistently. Tell your dad that you respect the way he has done this and that if you find yourself a man like him you will consider yourself very blessed.
My children have the greatest grandad on earth
If you have kids, let your father know that you are glad that your kids get to meet him and have him as a granddad, it is just another way to let him know that you believe he did a great job raising you.
Latest Nigeria News
- 38 Years Later Angolans Go To The Polls To Finally Replace President Dos Santos
- Eva Echeverria: Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Linked To Ovarian Cancer
- President Buhari To Work From Home; Blames It On Rats
- Botswana Warns China Against Interfering In Its Decisions
- Former Libyan Prime Minister Kidnapped
- Ghana: First Lady Proposes 5 Months Maternity Leave For Women
- The Nokia 8 Is Coming Soon And It’s Bringing The Bothie to Replace Your Selfie
- Global Agenda: How To Play The Online Team-based Game
- Veronica Porsche Ali: All You Need To Know About Ali’s Third Ex-Wife
- 5 Misconceptions About Having A Hot Wife
- Sierra Leone: Mass Burial Service As Death Toll Increases To 500
- How The Mugabes Stole the Show Again At SADC
- USS John S. McCain: US Navy Ship Collides With Oil Tanker Near Singapore
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why