In our articles on gift ideas for this fathers day, we mentioned that we often do not take out enough time to celebrate our fathers who truly, truly deserve it. Beyond gifts, it is possible to celebrate our fathers with words.
Words have always had the capacity to put our feelings out there and reveal to people what we really think about them. It even helps to highlight specific characteristics that we love and would, therefore, like to see more of.
See Also: Six Important Things Obama Said About Courage As He Received The Profile In Courage Award
Giving your father the gift of kind words this fathers day is important for both you and your father. Although many fathers seem confident and unshakeable, some of them are wracked by doubt about how they are doing just like we all are in certain areas in our life.
If your dad has been awesome, a superhero in every way that matters then this fathers day is the time to tell him just that. Shower your dad with kind words and no matter his outward reaction, we guarantee you that it will make him very happy.
Here are 7 important things your father may need to hear this fathers day;
I love you
When last have you told your father that you love him? “I love you” are three very powerful words that we all love to hear whether from family or friends and your father is not immune to them either.
If you send him a message this fathers day, try and sign out with these timeless words and remind him how much he is loved.
You did a great job raising me
Like we mentioned above, some fathers a wracked with doubt on just how they are doing raising their children. in today’s society, raising kids is definitely a difficult job. Still, it is one of the most important jobs on earth and every good father desires to get it right.
If your father has done a good job so far, tell him that.
See Also: UN International Day Of Families: 10 African Proverbs On Children And Family
I miss you
Have you moved out of your parent’s house and it has been a long time since you saw your father? Then on fathers day, you may like to tell him how much you miss him and fix a date for when next you two will see.
Remember that for a long time your father’s world may have revolved around you; protecting and providing for you. So he certainly deserves some of your time and needs to know that you are missing him too.
I appreciate all that you have done for us
Fathers make sacrifices, some more regularly than others. Whether it is working harder and sleeping less to ensure that their families are well provided for or ignoring their dreams for more stability. You should let your dad know that you understand this and appreciate it.
You are my role model
We often look up to celebrities who may be inspiring, certainly, but may not even have gone through half of what our parents have gone through and survived. Is your dad on your list of role models? make sure to tell him.
If I find a man like you I would be so lucky
This is for daughters who have watched their fathers love their mothers consistently. Tell your dad that you respect the way he has done this and that if you find yourself a man like him you will consider yourself very blessed.
My children have the greatest grandad on earth
If you have kids, let your father know that you are glad that your kids get to meet him and have him as a granddad, it is just another way to let him know that you believe he did a great job raising you.
Latest Nigeria News
- Tanzania: Magufuli Orders Arrest And Deportation Of Gay Right Activists
- The Weird Way A No Smoking Sign Makes You Want To Smoke
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Thieves On The Chest