Funny Wisdom Quotes– Wisdom is the invisible gift that makes our lives better on planet earth.
Elders in the African system (for the most part) are respected not just for their grey hairs but most importantly the cost and worth of those grey hairs. They are a symbol of experience and lessons learnt. Basically the elderly have seen it all and been through it all.
On the other hand, life is a ride we must learn to enjoy whether it is smooth or bumpy. Through the thick and thin, it is the cheerful spirit that inspires us to never give up.
Have you ever had an experience in the past that left you feeling humiliated, tensed or even silly; only to remember them years later with uncontrollable laughter.
So the essence of this article is to beat nature. If you will eventually find this turbulent and confusing moment hilarious someday why not do so now.
Education is complete and most effective when it’s fun and enjoyable. It is the sugar that helps the medicine go down.
So here you have it, funny wisdom quotes that will delight and educate you:
1. Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone – Anthony Burgess.
2. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple – John Florio
3. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired – Jules Renard.
4. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city – George Burns.
5. Blessed is he that can laugh at himself, he will never cease to be amused – Unknown.
6. My life needs editing – Mort Sahl.
7. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive – Elbert Hubbard.
8. Creditors have better memories than debtors – Ben Franklin.
9. I can’t be out of money, I still have checks left – Unknown.
10. Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else – Will Rogers.
See Also: Classic Chinua Achebe Quotes You Need To Know – Wisdom For Free
11. He that drinks beer, thinks beer – Washington Irving.
12. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on – Robert Frost.
13. He who dies with the most toys is still dead – Unknown.
14. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone – Reba McEntire.
15. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday – Don Marquis.
16. The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you’re still a rat – Lily Tomlin(American comedienne).
17. Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get – Unknown.
18. If “ifs” and “ands” were pots and pans, there’d be no work for tinkers’ hands – Charles Kingsley.
19. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but an onion a day keeps everyone away – Cassandra Chatfield.
20. Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right, is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong? – Jane Austen.
21. There are 2 kinds of people in the world; those who with positive outlook who jump out of bed in the morning and say, “Good morning Lord!” and those who pull the sheets over their heads and moan “Good Lord is morning!”.
22. Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability – George Bernard Shaw.
23. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party – Ron White.
24. To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except exercise, get up early, or be respectable – Oscar Wilde.
See Also: 100+ African Proverbs and Meanings You Didn’t Know
25. In God we trust; all others pay cash – American (on money).
30. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape – Anon.
31. If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you – Oscar Wilde.
32. A jury consists of twelve people chosen to decide who has the better lawyer – Robert Frost.
33. It is better to swallow words than to have to eat them later – Franklin Roosevelt .
34. Don’t talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave – Wilson Mizner.
35. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself – Eleanor Roosevelt.
Latest Nigeria News
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Are Tribal Marks Still Necessary Today?