If you have ever come across any “Fast and Furious” featuring Barack Obama, it is the handiwork of Katie Pavlich. The book which exposed Obama’s bloodiest scandal and the shameless cover-up thereof has been earning Pavlich much praise and fame ever since it was published in 2012.
But, Katie Pavlich is more famed as a journalist. She earned wide recognition for herself with her works as an editor at Townhall.com (An American political conservative online magazine). While she is also known for her works with “The Hills” (A political journalism newspaper and website), many met Pavlich at one of the numerous media platforms she has appeared on, sharing her perspective on political issues.
Ask Catherine Merri Pavlich to talk about herself, she will introduce herself as “Katie” and announce she is a “Daughter of the American Revolution”. Her knack for making in-depth analysis and offering interesting insight on political matters made her such speaker people love to listen to. It’s known she is a regular speaker on college campuses across the United States of America.
Pavlich’s second book – “Assault & Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women”, which was published sometime in July 2014, only enlarged her fame. It was no surprise she was honoured the same year as “the Woman of the Year” by the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute.
Katie Pavlich Bio/Age
The most recent birthday Katie Pavlich celebrated was on the 10th of July 2017. It is on record that she was born on that date in 1988.
Almost everything about Pavlich’s early life happened in Arizona, her place of birth. From what we know, young Katie was raised in the hilly regions of northern Arizona. This made her fell in love with outdoors activities. Like her dad, she developed a passion for water rafting and hunting.
When it was time for High School, Pavlich got enrolled and eventually graduated from Sinagua High School where she picked interest in playing volley and basketball. Afterwards, she got herself a bachelor of arts degree in broadcast journalism. That was in 2010; from the University of Arizona.
Katie Pavlich Career/Fox News Channel
The foregoing has already hinted that Pavlich is a force that must be acknowledged in political journalism. Undoubtedly, the award-winning author poked Obama where it hurts most with her “Fast and Furious”. But, there’s more to her career.
While she was crowned the 2013 Blogger of the year at the Conservative Political Action Conference, she was in the same year, celebrated with the Conservative Leadership Award from the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institue. The next year, the same Institute honoured Pavlich as the Women of the Year.
Katie Pavlich wouldn’t rest on her laurels and has kept up her pace in journalism which has been traced back to when she got her degree in 2010. It is said that moved to Washington, D.C. after getting the degree to become a news editor for Townhall.com.
Sometime in 2013, Pavlich joined FOX News Channel (FNC). While she presently provides political analysis and commentary across FNC’s programming, she also serves as a panelist on the media outlets’ Outnumbered.
Apart from her role in FNC, Pavlich still works as the news editor for Townhall.com. That’s not all, she’s equally a contributing editor to Townhall Magazine. Katie Pavlich is a National Review Washington Fellow and, she has received many thumbs up from FNC for covering stories ranging from White House scandals and the 2012 presidential election to the Second Amendment and border issues.
Katie Pavlich Married/Husband
It’s fair to say what’s known about Katie Pavlich’s love life isn’t authentic enough. Although it’s a fact that Katie Pavlich isn’t married, it was once rumoured that Brandon Darby will be her husband. Based on what was rumoured, Darby (a conservative blogger) has been dating Katie for a long time and has even engaged her.
Again, it has been rumoured that Pavlich has been in love with a childhood friend. Amid all the rumours, it can only be validated that Katie hopes to get married someday.
Katie Pavlich Measurements/Height
Katie Pavlich has sometimes been described as the ideal of beauty. Her notably slim and narrow waist has made many say things like – “she has an hourglass figure.” To them, the size of her breasts, her slim waist and wide hips is the definition of a female with a perfect body.
Weighing 64kg, Pavlich is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. While the body measurements of her breast, waist and hips are 37-26-37, it is believed that she wears 34C bra size and, that her dress size is 10.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku