You know it is Christmas when everybody has a fur jacket handy
Someone’s baking, perhaps burning the cake
Turkey or Chicken? Maybe a braii for South Africans
You don’t need to plan a house warming party, who needs the stress when everyone is home and happy… and stressing you out?
Can’t remember the last time you saw a movie with family and friends?
Try a new recipe. Got to be ready to add them kilos. Just for Christmas. A water weight never killed anyone. I mean what’s the holiday without food, right?
Isn’t everybody being so nice… mischief in the air? As long as the gifts are coming in…
Is someone going on a vacation? Shopping??? Sales!!!
All in the spirit of the season!!!
Let these funny Christmas quotes unleash the holiday spirit in you.
1. From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other – Emily Matthews.
2. Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal – Lenore Hershey.
3. One good thing about Christmas shopping is it toughens you for the January sales – Grace Kriley.
4. What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present – Don Marquis.
See Also: 20 Awesome Christmas Gifts – Ideas For Men and Women
5. I get the same thing for Christmas every year – deeper in debt – Melanie White.
6. For Christmas this year, try giving less. Start with less attitude. There’s more than enough of that in the world as it is – and people will usually just give it back anyway! – Anne Bristow.
7. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Clause… Claustrophobic ????
8. Adults can take a simple holiday for Children and screw it up. What began as a presentation of simple gifts to delight and surprise children around the Christmas tree has culminated in a woman unwrapping six shrimp forks from her dog, who drew her name – Erma Bombeck.
9. A true Christmas miracle is when you manage to untangle all your Christmas lights from last year. Double miracle if they still work – Melanie White.
10. Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you’re home – Carol Nelson.
11. Let me see if I’ve got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn’t laundering illegal drug money? – Tom Armstrong.
12. Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair, must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking? – Arlo Guthrie.
13. Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money – Author Unknown.
14. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree – Roy L. Smith.
15. When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs? – G.K. Chesterton.
16. If you can’t wrap Christmas presents well, at least make it look like they put up a good fight.
See Also: I Cried All The Way Home – 5-Year Old Boy Gets His Christmas Wish And Dies In Santa’s Arms
17. There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus – Bob Phillips
18. Mentally I am ready for Christmas, financially I am not ready for Christmas ???? .
19. The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin – Jay Leno.
20. In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church; the Jews called it ‘Hanukkah’ and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say ‘Merry Christmas!’ or ‘Happy Hanukkah!’ or (to the atheists) ‘Look out for the wall! – Dave Barry.
21. Dear Santa,
This year please give me a fat bank account and a slim body. And please don’t mix those two up like you did last year, Thanks.
22. The milk and cookies are still here but the presents are all gone! I think I’ve been robbed by a diabetic! – Albert Brooks.
23. Bloody Christmas, here again
Let us raise a loving cup
Peace on earth, goodwill to men
And make them do the washing up ???? – Wendy Cope.
24. That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me – Jerry Seinfeld.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku