Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, the billionaire kidnapper who was arrested last week, says God will take care of his children.
In an interview with Channels TV, the kidnap kingpin also known as Evans said one Uche and another unnamed male were in charge of the house where the victims were kept in the Igando area of Lagos state.
The suspect, who disclosed that the highest ransom he has ever collected is $1 million, said he operated three times in Edo and got a sum of N50 million.
“I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million,” the kidnap kingpin said in response to a question.”
On the location and welfare of the victims, he said: “It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment. Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.”
Where did you start kidnapping?
I started in Anambra then I came to Lagos.
How many jobs did you do in Anambra?
The truth of the matter is that I did not do anything in Anambra. Anambra can check the record of it. In Edo state it was like about three times.
Who did you kidnap in Edo state?
I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million.
When did you move to Lagos?
I moved to Lagos in 2013.
Who did you kidnap in Festac, Lagos?
I don’t normally know names. But when I see someone that I know I will, you understand. Because sometimes something will happen, you will not know the name of the person.
How did you identify rich individuals?
Anybody that is rich, you will know that he is rich. I have people that give me information. I don’t know where they are right now.
How did you meet with your boys?
Each time I want to go for an operation, I will call them on the phone like let’s meet in so and so place before we start going for the operation.
Where did you get the military uniform you use for your operations?
I no get army uniform.
How many of you normally go for an operation?
Three or four.
How did you get your victims away?
We would carry the man put inside motor and go.
How did you get into a victim’s House?
It is maybe along the road.
So you wait for your victims to come out?
What is the most expensive ransom you have collected?
The highest money we have collected is from somebody living in Festac, $1 million.
Why did you keep your victims for months and where?
Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.
Where did you keep your victims?
Just one. It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment.
What are names of the boys that watched over the victims?
The name of the boy is Uche. They are two. I can’t remember the name of the second person. He is an Igbo boy. He is from Aguleri. His name has escaped me but I will remember.
Are they armed?
How much do you pay him and how long have they been working for you?
The boy is a new person but Uche is the old person.
How much do you pay Uche before this boy joined him?
Every operation. Sometimes above that.
Your second in command, how much do you give him?
It depends on the money we make.
Who goes to collect the ransom?
I can make the call but they can go and collect it. When they bring the money we have to share it. All of us.
How many of you?
You have boys in each state?
Yes. It is those people I have in Lagos. I don’t have boys in Edo and Anambra.
If you want to go and kidnap in Edo, what do you do?
It is by phone call. That was that time we made phone calls then we gather together.
Where do you meet?
We can meet along the road and ask them to pick me up.
Tell us about your family. Your mum, your sisters, do they know what you do?
As for my mum, she doesn’t know.
What message do you have for your children?
I don’t have any message for them. I believe God will take control.
Latest Nigeria News
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Highest Paid Entertainers In The World- Forbes 2017 Ranking
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''