Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, the billionaire kidnapper who was arrested last week, says God will take care of his children.
In an interview with Channels TV, the kidnap kingpin also known as Evans said one Uche and another unnamed male were in charge of the house where the victims were kept in the Igando area of Lagos state.
The suspect, who disclosed that the highest ransom he has ever collected is $1 million, said he operated three times in Edo and got a sum of N50 million.
“I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million,” the kidnap kingpin said in response to a question.”
On the location and welfare of the victims, he said: “It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment. Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.”
Where did you start kidnapping?
I started in Anambra then I came to Lagos.
How many jobs did you do in Anambra?
The truth of the matter is that I did not do anything in Anambra. Anambra can check the record of it. In Edo state it was like about three times.
Who did you kidnap in Edo state?
I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million.
When did you move to Lagos?
I moved to Lagos in 2013.
Who did you kidnap in Festac, Lagos?
I don’t normally know names. But when I see someone that I know I will, you understand. Because sometimes something will happen, you will not know the name of the person.
How did you identify rich individuals?
Anybody that is rich, you will know that he is rich. I have people that give me information. I don’t know where they are right now.
How did you meet with your boys?
Each time I want to go for an operation, I will call them on the phone like let’s meet in so and so place before we start going for the operation.
Where did you get the military uniform you use for your operations?
I no get army uniform.
How many of you normally go for an operation?
Three or four.
How did you get your victims away?
We would carry the man put inside motor and go.
How did you get into a victim’s House?
It is maybe along the road.
So you wait for your victims to come out?
What is the most expensive ransom you have collected?
The highest money we have collected is from somebody living in Festac, $1 million.
Why did you keep your victims for months and where?
Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.
Where did you keep your victims?
Just one. It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment.
What are names of the boys that watched over the victims?
The name of the boy is Uche. They are two. I can’t remember the name of the second person. He is an Igbo boy. He is from Aguleri. His name has escaped me but I will remember.
Are they armed?
How much do you pay him and how long have they been working for you?
The boy is a new person but Uche is the old person.
How much do you pay Uche before this boy joined him?
Every operation. Sometimes above that.
Your second in command, how much do you give him?
It depends on the money we make.
Who goes to collect the ransom?
I can make the call but they can go and collect it. When they bring the money we have to share it. All of us.
How many of you?
You have boys in each state?
Yes. It is those people I have in Lagos. I don’t have boys in Edo and Anambra.
If you want to go and kidnap in Edo, what do you do?
It is by phone call. That was that time we made phone calls then we gather together.
Where do you meet?
We can meet along the road and ask them to pick me up.
Tell us about your family. Your mum, your sisters, do they know what you do?
As for my mum, she doesn’t know.
What message do you have for your children?
I don’t have any message for them. I believe God will take control.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me