Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, the billionaire kidnapper who was arrested last week, says God will take care of his children.
In an interview with Channels TV, the kidnap kingpin also known as Evans said one Uche and another unnamed male were in charge of the house where the victims were kept in the Igando area of Lagos state.
The suspect, who disclosed that the highest ransom he has ever collected is $1 million, said he operated three times in Edo and got a sum of N50 million.
“I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million,” the kidnap kingpin said in response to a question.”
On the location and welfare of the victims, he said: “It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment. Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.”
Where did you start kidnapping?
I started in Anambra then I came to Lagos.
How many jobs did you do in Anambra?
The truth of the matter is that I did not do anything in Anambra. Anambra can check the record of it. In Edo state it was like about three times.
Who did you kidnap in Edo state?
I don’t know their names. I know the people that do the thing. That time they said they did not collect N100 million, that what they collected was N50 million.
When did you move to Lagos?
I moved to Lagos in 2013.
Who did you kidnap in Festac, Lagos?
I don’t normally know names. But when I see someone that I know I will, you understand. Because sometimes something will happen, you will not know the name of the person.
How did you identify rich individuals?
Anybody that is rich, you will know that he is rich. I have people that give me information. I don’t know where they are right now.
How did you meet with your boys?
Each time I want to go for an operation, I will call them on the phone like let’s meet in so and so place before we start going for the operation.
Where did you get the military uniform you use for your operations?
I no get army uniform.
How many of you normally go for an operation?
Three or four.
How did you get your victims away?
We would carry the man put inside motor and go.
How did you get into a victim’s House?
It is maybe along the road.
So you wait for your victims to come out?
What is the most expensive ransom you have collected?
The highest money we have collected is from somebody living in Festac, $1 million.
Why did you keep your victims for months and where?
Just because they are wasting time. Because when you are wasting time you have to wait for the money to be complete. We have people that are feeding them.
Where did you keep your victims?
Just one. It is around Igando area. It is a rented apartment.
What are names of the boys that watched over the victims?
The name of the boy is Uche. They are two. I can’t remember the name of the second person. He is an Igbo boy. He is from Aguleri. His name has escaped me but I will remember.
Are they armed?
How much do you pay him and how long have they been working for you?
The boy is a new person but Uche is the old person.
How much do you pay Uche before this boy joined him?
Every operation. Sometimes above that.
Your second in command, how much do you give him?
It depends on the money we make.
Who goes to collect the ransom?
I can make the call but they can go and collect it. When they bring the money we have to share it. All of us.
How many of you?
You have boys in each state?
Yes. It is those people I have in Lagos. I don’t have boys in Edo and Anambra.
If you want to go and kidnap in Edo, what do you do?
It is by phone call. That was that time we made phone calls then we gather together.
Where do you meet?
We can meet along the road and ask them to pick me up.
Tell us about your family. Your mum, your sisters, do they know what you do?
As for my mum, she doesn’t know.
What message do you have for your children?
I don’t have any message for them. I believe God will take control.
Latest Nigeria News
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why
- Kimlan Jinakul: Thaliland Grandma Achieves Her Academic Dream @ 91
- Facebook And Chill! Five Reasons We Are Excited That Facebook Is Going Into The TV Game
- Natalie Becker: The Rise Of The South African Actress
- The Real Cost Of An Electric Car
- Guam Threat: North Korea Aims To Strike The US Military Installation
- Zuma’s Latest No-Confidence Vote: The Real Winners And Losers
- Kenya Election Day: Opposition Says The Election Was Hacked In The President’s Favor
- Fasten Your Loan Request At Equity Bank Kenya With These Tips
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki: 6 Quick Facts About The Historical Tragedies
- Can Men Really Lactate?
- India: The Medical Dilemma Of A 10-Year Old Pregnant Rape Victim
- Popular Slogans You Should Get To Know In Kenya’s Elections
- Kenyan Elections: Barack Obama Warns Leaders Not To Compromise On Peace