The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is a powerful and muscular SUV with creased lines in front and on the sides to give it a dose of lean and mean. It comes with plenty of technology to help keep you informed and more confident, from nine available Driver Assistance features to the available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit.
For the Atlas, keeping you and your family safe is a priority. With a safety cage that absorbs and deflects crash energy, to several other safety tech which includes the Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Park Pilot etc.
The Atlas gets a 2.0 litre turbo engine that produces 235hp and 258 lb-ft of torque or a 3.6 litre V6 with 276hp and 266 lb-ft of torque. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sport mode. The four wheel drive SUV also comes with a 4MOTION Active Control that enables you activate 4 different terrain modes (Rain, snowy, dry, rough)… It distributes power between the front and back wheels as needed to help optimize traction and provide greater stability.
Other features are Hands-free Easy Open liftgate, Privacy glass with heat reduction glazing for front side windows and windshield, Start-Stop System, 3rd row seating etc.
The price starts at $30,500 which is equivalent to N18m in Nigeria after shipping and clearing.
Would you like to get one or not? Tell us in the comment section.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me