The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is a powerful and muscular SUV with creased lines in front and on the sides to give it a dose of lean and mean. It comes with plenty of technology to help keep you informed and more confident, from nine available Driver Assistance features to the available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit.
For the Atlas, keeping you and your family safe is a priority. With a safety cage that absorbs and deflects crash energy, to several other safety tech which includes the Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Park Pilot etc.
The Atlas gets a 2.0 litre turbo engine that produces 235hp and 258 lb-ft of torque or a 3.6 litre V6 with 276hp and 266 lb-ft of torque. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sport mode. The four wheel drive SUV also comes with a 4MOTION Active Control that enables you activate 4 different terrain modes (Rain, snowy, dry, rough)… It distributes power between the front and back wheels as needed to help optimize traction and provide greater stability.
Other features are Hands-free Easy Open liftgate, Privacy glass with heat reduction glazing for front side windows and windshield, Start-Stop System, 3rd row seating etc.
The price starts at $30,500 which is equivalent to N18m in Nigeria after shipping and clearing.
Would you like to get one or not? Tell us in the comment section.
Latest Nigeria News
- Tanzania: Magufuli Orders Arrest And Deportation Of Gay Right Activists
- The Weird Way A No Smoking Sign Makes You Want To Smoke
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Thieves On The Chest