The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is a powerful and muscular SUV with creased lines in front and on the sides to give it a dose of lean and mean. It comes with plenty of technology to help keep you informed and more confident, from nine available Driver Assistance features to the available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit.
For the Atlas, keeping you and your family safe is a priority. With a safety cage that absorbs and deflects crash energy, to several other safety tech which includes the Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Assist, Park Assist, Park Pilot etc.
The Atlas gets a 2.0 litre turbo engine that produces 235hp and 258 lb-ft of torque or a 3.6 litre V6 with 276hp and 266 lb-ft of torque. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sport mode. The four wheel drive SUV also comes with a 4MOTION Active Control that enables you activate 4 different terrain modes (Rain, snowy, dry, rough)… It distributes power between the front and back wheels as needed to help optimize traction and provide greater stability.
Other features are Hands-free Easy Open liftgate, Privacy glass with heat reduction glazing for front side windows and windshield, Start-Stop System, 3rd row seating etc.
The price starts at $30,500 which is equivalent to N18m in Nigeria after shipping and clearing.
Would you like to get one or not? Tell us in the comment section.
Latest Nigeria News
- 38 Years Later Angolans Go To The Polls To Finally Replace President Dos Santos
- Eva Echeverria: Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Linked To Ovarian Cancer
- President Buhari To Work From Home; Blames It On Rats
- Botswana Warns China Against Interfering In Its Decisions
- Former Libyan Prime Minister Kidnapped
- Ghana: First Lady Proposes 5 Months Maternity Leave For Women
- The Nokia 8 Is Coming Soon And It’s Bringing The Bothie to Replace Your Selfie
- Global Agenda: How To Play The Online Team-based Game
- Veronica Porsche Ali: All You Need To Know About Ali’s Third Ex-Wife
- 5 Misconceptions About Having A Hot Wife
- Sierra Leone: Mass Burial Service As Death Toll Increases To 500
- How The Mugabes Stole the Show Again At SADC
- USS John S. McCain: US Navy Ship Collides With Oil Tanker Near Singapore
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why