Tonto Dikeh yesterday shocked her fans when she appeared at her son King Andre Olakunle’s school to celebrate Father’s Day and she was dressed as a man.
Her estranged husband cryptly replied hours later after Tonto’s pictures went viral stating that it was cruel and unfair. According to him, she shouldn’t play victim to circumstances she created.
Tonto has now made an explanation for why she dressed as a man to her son’s school, and according to her, her act goes a long way to show her son Andre how much he will never feel left out or unloved.
In a post she shared on her IG page, Tonto said:
“GREATNESS DOESNT HAVE A COLOUR,WEIGHT,HEIGHT,SEX OR AGE.IT ONLY HAS PASSION,EFFORT,FOCUS AND THE HEART TO SUCCEED..YOU ARE GREATNESS MY CHILD.
Happy 14months my Angel,No need for long episodes..
yesterday goes a long way to show you how much you will never feel left out or Unloved..My blood is yours, My heart YOU stole easily,My strength,Prayers and energy Are all yours.
I Love you My Life,My Ace,MY SON #KINGY#14months #Love #Son #Motherhood#Parenting”
Tonto Dikeh is in custody of her son since the turn of her marriage to estranged husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill.
The post Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Dressed Like A Man To Son’s School appeared first on Liveofofo.
Latest Nigeria News
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Highest Paid Entertainers In The World- Forbes 2017 Ranking
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''