Tonto Dikeh yesterday shocked her fans when she appeared at her son King Andre Olakunle’s school to celebrate Father’s Day and she was dressed as a man.
Her estranged husband cryptly replied hours later after Tonto’s pictures went viral stating that it was cruel and unfair. According to him, she shouldn’t play victim to circumstances she created.
Tonto has now made an explanation for why she dressed as a man to her son’s school, and according to her, her act goes a long way to show her son Andre how much he will never feel left out or unloved.
In a post she shared on her IG page, Tonto said:
“GREATNESS DOESNT HAVE A COLOUR,WEIGHT,HEIGHT,SEX OR AGE.IT ONLY HAS PASSION,EFFORT,FOCUS AND THE HEART TO SUCCEED..YOU ARE GREATNESS MY CHILD.
Happy 14months my Angel,No need for long episodes..
yesterday goes a long way to show you how much you will never feel left out or Unloved..My blood is yours, My heart YOU stole easily,My strength,Prayers and energy Are all yours.
I Love you My Life,My Ace,MY SON #KINGY#14months #Love #Son #Motherhood#Parenting”
Tonto Dikeh is in custody of her son since the turn of her marriage to estranged husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill.
The post Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Dressed Like A Man To Son’s School appeared first on Liveofofo.
Latest Nigeria News
- Scientists Are Working On A Device That Could Generate Electricity From Human Blood
- Check Out This Guide On What The Colour Of Your Urine Could Mean
- Roulette: History and Everything Else You Should Know
- 6 Things You Should Not Do During Your Period – Women’s Health
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark