Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has been accused of committing bigamy.
According to his former wife, Bimbo Coker, Olakunle married Tonto Dikeh while still married to her.
She didn’t make a fuss about it or sue him and all she wants right is for him to sign their divorce papers so she can be free.
Read what Bimbo Coker wrote on IG while reacting to a statement by an account she suspects is her former husband:
@trutha619032 hi Churchill I see you , I’m not pained by all this your write ups.. the truth someday will come out and people will know the real you, please kindly sign my divorce papers and let me be free.
You went ahead to marry @tontolet without divorcing me and I didn’t sue you or come out to say anything, please don’t let me say all you did for people to know who you all really are okay?
I won’t come out to tell lies against you but the truth and I got prove and you know it.
Olakunle Churchill was married to Bimbo Coker back in December 2012 but their marriage failed and he moved on to marry Tonto Dikeh.
In her interview with MediaRoom Hub, Tonto Dikeh said she never knew Olakunle was previously married until Coker shared the photos online.
Yesterday, surprisingly, Tonto Dikeh and Bimbo Coker joined forces against Churchill and his family after OAP Lara Olubo published a sick text message Tonto Dikeh allegedly sent her mother-in-law, Olakunle’s mum.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me