At last… Prince Harry has put a ring on his woman, Meghan Markle.
Though not on her wedding finger just yet, Meghan Markle has been spotted wearing a gold diamond ring on her thumb which her prince gave her as a gift.
DailyMail reports that, according to sources on the set of her US TV show Suits, Meghan only takes the ring off to film scenes under the guise of Rachel Zane, her high-achieving paralegal alter ego.
A source on the Toronto set told The Mail on Sunday last night:
‘It’s a gold band and Harry gave it to her about six weeks ago.
‘She’s happily told people on set that it is from him and said it is a little too big so she is always careful not to lose sight of it.’
The ring is the latest sign that the Prince is besotted with his long-term girlfriend.
His first gift to her was a blue and white bracelet, which she wears on her left hand. It matches one he himself wears on his right hand.
The 32-year-old Prince has also given Meghan a £5,000 Cartier Love bracelet which is designed to be locked with a screwdriver and rarely taken off and is seen as a sign of commitment.
She also wears a gold Maya Brenner necklace adorned with the initials H and M, as well as a gold arrow ring, which also appears to feature the letter H.
Meghan, 35, reportedly rotates her jewellery to give subtle messages to Harry while they are apart – which they have been a lot lately thanks to her filming duties and his heavy schedule of charity work.
Meghan is said to be keen for her work commitments to end so that she can relocate to London and live with Harry at Kensington Palace.
The source added:
‘Meghan feels close to Harry when she wears jewellery from him and he is very keen on symbolic gestures.
He has given all his girlfriends love tokens, especially bracelets. But giving Meghan a ring is quite a serious upgrade from beaded bracelets. Meghan takes it off for filming but rushes to put it back on afterwards.
‘It is clear that the ring has a lot sentimental value and that she finds it very hard to be separated from Harry.’
Source – DailyMail.co.uk
Latest Nigeria News
- Scientists Are Working On A Device That Could Generate Electricity From Human Blood
- Check Out This Guide On What The Colour Of Your Urine Could Mean
- Roulette: History and Everything Else You Should Know
- 6 Things You Should Not Do During Your Period – Women’s Health
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark