Nollywood actress, Lizzy Oraya has asked every Nigerian woman to avoid ‘instant noodles’ men if they want to keep their marriages intact.
While chatting with Potpourri recently on phone on a myriad of issues, the actress asserted that she cherishes a happy marriage more than anything in her life.
To her, marriage is a lifetime contract, and advises that any woman going into it, should take all the details into consideration, especially, shortcomings that could breed infidelity.
Lizzy told Potpourri:
“I am from a very good home. The last thing I will ever consider is cheating on my husband. That’s why it is very important that I know my husband sexually before getting married to him. If a woman wants to keep her marriage intact, she should avoid an instant noodle man,” she said.
When PP asked her what an Instant Noodles man is, she answered thus:
“An Instant noodle man is a man who cannot satisfy his woman in bed. They submit in bed so shortly before the woman could derive any form of pleasure in an intercourse with them. I don’t want to look beyond my marriage for sexual fulfillment,” she added.
What if the man has all the money in the world? Lizzy says:
“Money is good but it is not as important as sex in a marriage. For as long as my man is comfortable, that is okay with me. I believe in love and it comes with intimacy in all forms,” she said.
Latest Nigeria News
- Scientists Are Working On A Device That Could Generate Electricity From Human Blood
- Check Out This Guide On What The Colour Of Your Urine Could Mean
- Roulette: History and Everything Else You Should Know
- 6 Things You Should Not Do During Your Period – Women’s Health
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark