Nollywood actress, Lizzy Oraya has asked every Nigerian woman to avoid ‘instant noodles’ men if they want to keep their marriages intact.
While chatting with Potpourri recently on phone on a myriad of issues, the actress asserted that she cherishes a happy marriage more than anything in her life.
To her, marriage is a lifetime contract, and advises that any woman going into it, should take all the details into consideration, especially, shortcomings that could breed infidelity.
Lizzy told Potpourri:
“I am from a very good home. The last thing I will ever consider is cheating on my husband. That’s why it is very important that I know my husband sexually before getting married to him. If a woman wants to keep her marriage intact, she should avoid an instant noodle man,” she said.
When PP asked her what an Instant Noodles man is, she answered thus:
“An Instant noodle man is a man who cannot satisfy his woman in bed. They submit in bed so shortly before the woman could derive any form of pleasure in an intercourse with them. I don’t want to look beyond my marriage for sexual fulfillment,” she added.
What if the man has all the money in the world? Lizzy says:
“Money is good but it is not as important as sex in a marriage. For as long as my man is comfortable, that is okay with me. I believe in love and it comes with intimacy in all forms,” she said.
Latest Nigeria News
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Highest Paid Entertainers In The World- Forbes 2017 Ranking
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''