Gone are the days when a flash of the nipple was considered a wardrobe malfunction. The real malfunction these days is hiding your titties.
From Rihanna to the Kardashians and even Selena Gomez who’s largely considered a ‘good girl’ by a lot of people, your favorite celebrities and fashionistas seem to all agree on one thing – the brassiere is out of fashion.
Rihanna is perhaps the biggest champion of this trend.
She’s pictured here on the set of the newly released DJ Khaled collaboration proudly showing off her girls.
Are you having wild thoughts?
That wasn’t the only time…
set of DJ Khaled’s video wasn’t the first time for Riri though
Definitely not a bra fan
You know this wouldn’t be a trend if Kim Kardashian wasn’t hopping on it. She’s proving that this trend isn’t reserved for the A-cups alone.
Out and about
And if you thought it’s only the ‘bad gyals’ freeing their bosom ies, Selena Gomez is here to tell you, you’re wrong!
The post Is Bra Going Out Of Fashion? Meet Women Championing This New Trend appeared first on Liveofofo.
Flavour And His 2nd Babymama Step Out In Aso-ebi For His Father’s Birthday
43 year old ex-Model Heidi Klum shows off her sexiness in new photoshoot
Celebrities at Headies 2016 awards (Photos)
READ MORE Holly Hagan exhibits her phenomenal weight loss in scantily-clad transformation snaps
Latest Nigeria News
- Showcase Synonyms – 20 Words That Can Be Used Instead
- Synonyms And Antonyms Of Spirit You Can Use Anytime
- Darwin’s Theory Ban: Turkey Disagrees With Man’s Evolution From Apes
- 4 Reasons FIFA Is Finding It Hard To Get Sponsors For The 2018 World Cup
- Nike To Release A New Performance Hijab For Muslim Female Athletes
- African Widowhood: Remembering The Plight Of Widows In Our Society
- The South African Human Lamb Story And Bestiality Concerns In Africa
- Meet The Four Beautiful Women That Won Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Scholarship Program
- Kelechi Iheanacho: Chronicles Of The Manchester City Star
- Queens Of Africa: The Women Who Have Shaped Africa As Illustrated By Onyinye Iwu
- Dangling Children: 3 Times Parents Sent Wrong Signals To The World
- Grenfell Tower: Top 10 Lessons To Learn From The London Fire
- Jair Bolsonaro: Five Ways This Brazil’s Presidential Candidate Is Like Donald Trump
- Why You Should Trade On Tonaton And How To Sign Up For Free
- Bamako Resort Attack: Why Foreigners Are Constant Targets In Mali
- Vehicle-Ramming Attacks: Three Ways Terrorism Has Changed In Recent Times
- Beyonce’s Twins And Five Times The Superstar Was Nigerian Culture Goals
- Ethiopia: Archaeologists Have Just Discovered An Ancient Islamic City[Photos]
- 7 Important Things Your Dad May Need To Hear This Fathers Day
- 5 Things To Not Do On Fathers Day
- Egypt: Parents Who Give Their Children Western Names Could Face A Jail Term
- Abu Dhabi: Mosque Gets Renamed After Mary, The Mother Of Jesus
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi: Russia May Have Killed ISIS Boss
- Femi Aribisala: The Igbo Tribe Have Been A Great Credit To Nigeria
- Natasha Elcock: London Tower Inferno Survivor Shares Miraculous Escape
- Gift Ideas For Your Father Ahead Of Fathers Day
- China’s World Cup Ambitions: FIFA President Gianni Infantino Meets President Xi
- Man Mistaken For Former Ivory Coast President Beaten In France
- Ramadan: Tunisians Demand Freedom To Break Fast
- World Blood Donor Day: 5 Reasons To Donate Blood Anyday
- White-owned Ranches In Kenya To Be Dismantled If Raila Odinga Wins In August
- Middle East Crisis: Somalia Shuns Saudi’s $80M Gift With Strings Attached
- A KFC Sandwich Is Going To The Edge Of Space
- How To Get The Beyonce No Makeup Look- Top 10 Tips
- Six People Dead In Massive Fire In London Residential Area
- Usain Bolt’s Emotional Jamaica Farewell: Four Things We Love About Him
- Africa’s Tallest Building Is Coming Soon To Nairobi
- Highest Paid Entertainers In The World- Forbes 2017 Ranking
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''