Gone are the days when a flash of the nipple was considered a wardrobe malfunction. The real malfunction these days is hiding your titties.
From Rihanna to the Kardashians and even Selena Gomez who’s largely considered a ‘good girl’ by a lot of people, your favorite celebrities and fashionistas seem to all agree on one thing – the brassiere is out of fashion.
Rihanna is perhaps the biggest champion of this trend.
She’s pictured here on the set of the newly released DJ Khaled collaboration proudly showing off her girls.
Are you having wild thoughts?
That wasn’t the only time…
set of DJ Khaled’s video wasn’t the first time for Riri though
Definitely not a bra fan
You know this wouldn’t be a trend if Kim Kardashian wasn’t hopping on it. She’s proving that this trend isn’t reserved for the A-cups alone.
Out and about
And if you thought it’s only the ‘bad gyals’ freeing their bosom ies, Selena Gomez is here to tell you, you’re wrong!
The post Is Bra Going Out Of Fashion? Meet Women Championing This New Trend appeared first on Liveofofo.
Flavour And His 2nd Babymama Step Out In Aso-ebi For His Father’s Birthday
43 year old ex-Model Heidi Klum shows off her sexiness in new photoshoot
Celebrities at Headies 2016 awards (Photos)
READ MORE Holly Hagan exhibits her phenomenal weight loss in scantily-clad transformation snaps
Latest Nigeria News
- Scientists Are Working On A Device That Could Generate Electricity From Human Blood
- Check Out This Guide On What The Colour Of Your Urine Could Mean
- Roulette: History and Everything Else You Should Know
- 6 Things You Should Not Do During Your Period – Women’s Health
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark