The Presiding Bishop of Sufficient Grace and Truth Ministry (SGTM), Rehoboth Arena, Okinni in a statement issued in Osogbo, Osun State on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 explained that the All Progressives Congress (APC) led government has the potentials of actually turn Nigeria around but has been inhibited by the Almighty God.
He said, “Virtually all those who led Buhari’s campaign including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo were guilty of using all sorts of blackmail and falsehood to get this government into office but Amaechi was the major culprit.
“It was Amaechi as the Director General of Buhari’s Campaign Organisation who told the world that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan bribed Christian leaders with a whopping N6billion. He refused to mention who collected the money and who they shared the same to.
Following this unguided statement by Amaechi, many innocent pastors were ridiculed and abused by Nigerians. It came to a point that parishioners even did not trust their priests again. I am one of those who prayed for Buhari to get well quickly. The Lord has assured that he will heal the president and that he won’t die in office but this government can’t get anything right until Amaechi and others apologise to those they deliberately maligned during the campaign.
It is clear that rather than this government breaking new ground; it is still struggling over the economy, security and power generation. The president has been on sick bed for months. Blood of hundreds of innocent Nigerians have been shed unnecessarily since this government came on board in May 2015.
Truth must be told; Amaechi offended men of God. He laid accusation on all pastors without justification. He must tender an unreserved public apology and I am sure pastors around the country will rally round and pray from the deep of their hearts for peace in our land and total restoration and recovery of the economy.
You cannot mock God and go away with it. Men of God are His representatives on earth. If you mock pastors, you mock God. If you lie against them, you lie against God. I am confident that with a sincere apology from Amaechi, in particular, those who sit and fold their arms watching the nation’s events as they unfold will rise up and help in prayers and we will see God healing this land”, the cleric added.
Latest Nigeria News
- Serial Spain Terrorist Attacks Leave 13 Dead; Over 100 Injured
- Keo Motsepe: Get To Know This South African Dancer
- Proof Rapper: Eminem’s Best Friend, In Life And Death
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Trump Fires His Nigerian Economic Adviser On Twitter
- Eskimi: How To Use This Social Network
- Benzoic Acid: Health Effects And All You Need To Know
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why
- Kimlan Jinakul: Thaliland Grandma Achieves Her Academic Dream @ 91
- Facebook And Chill! Five Reasons We Are Excited That Facebook Is Going Into The TV Game
- Natalie Becker: The Rise Of The South African Actress
- The Real Cost Of An Electric Car
- Guam Threat: North Korea Aims To Strike The US Military Installation
- Zuma’s Latest No-Confidence Vote: The Real Winners And Losers
- Kenya Election Day: Opposition Says The Election Was Hacked In The President’s Favor
- Fasten Your Loan Request At Equity Bank Kenya With These Tips
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki: 6 Quick Facts About The Historical Tragedies
- Can Men Really Lactate?
- India: The Medical Dilemma Of A 10-Year Old Pregnant Rape Victim
- Popular Slogans You Should Get To Know In Kenya’s Elections
- Kenyan Elections: Barack Obama Warns Leaders Not To Compromise On Peace