A 13-year-old girl (name withheld) has been rushed to a hospital after she was gang-raped by four teenagers ages between 16 and 18 years who abducted her and forcefully engaged her into sex romp.
The victim fainted during the romp while the suspects abandoned her and fled before the residents rescued her and took her to an undisclosed hospital where she was revived.
The incident happened at Agbole compound in Egan, Igando in the outskirts of Lagos.
It was gathered that the victim lived in the same area where the suspects reside and have been resisting their passes on her overtime.
According to the residents, the suspects then planned and laid ambush and abducted her to a place where they threatened her, forcefully remove her pant and bra and raped her in turns.
The victim could not bear the pressure, she became weak and fainted. The suspects had to fled the scene when the girl fainted.
The matter was reported to the police at Igando Division who moved into action and arrested one of the suspects, while others are said to be at large.
The suspect, Godspower Aderugbe, 17 has since been charged before Ogba Magistrates court with the alleged conspiracy and gang-rape by forceful penetration of the victim one after another.
He pleaded not guilty.
The presiding Magistrate, Mrs Abegunde Davis granted him bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in the like sum.
He was ordered to be remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.
The court also directed the prosecutor, Inspector Danny Raphael to duplicate his file and send it to the Department of Public Prosecution (DPP) for advice.
Latest Nigeria News
- Kenya Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism Of Its Elements
- Senegalese Music: The Women And Men Dominating The Scene
- Jacaranda Tree: What You Need To Know About This Beauty
- How To Dab: Dance Origin And Why Everyone Is Doing It
- Make A Stressful Time Bearable By Doing These
- Nnedi Okoroafor Is Taking Lagos, Nigeria To The Comic World
- Anonymous Logo: What The Hactivists Want You To Know About Them
- Ethiopian Flag: The Meaning, Designer And Symbolism
- Using Poop To Cook In Kenya
- Mr Popo: Everything About The Strongest Character in Dragon Ball Z
- Sierra Leone: Over 300 People Killed In Mudslide
- Burkina Faso: Gunmen Attack Ouagadougou Restaurant, killing 18
- New Study: Top 5 Things That Can Give You Cancer
- Porous Definition, Meaning, Synonyms And Sentence Use
- Bitcoin Surge: All The Possible Reasons Why The Cryptocurrency Has Broken Past $4000
- Kenya Elects First Female Governors Amidst Post-election Tension
- New Study: Vitamin B3 Intake Could Prevent Miscarriages & Birth Defects
- How Tall Is Putin And Other Facts About The Russian President
- Time In Nigeria: The Concept Of Nigerian Time
- Election Time In Kenya: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Isaac Makwala: Runner Denied Entry To London Stadium And Africa Wants To Know Why
- Kimlan Jinakul: Thaliland Grandma Achieves Her Academic Dream @ 91
- Facebook And Chill! Five Reasons We Are Excited That Facebook Is Going Into The TV Game
- Natalie Becker: The Rise Of The South African Actress
- The Real Cost Of An Electric Car
- Guam Threat: North Korea Aims To Strike The US Military Installation
- Zuma’s Latest No-Confidence Vote: The Real Winners And Losers
- Kenya Election Day: Opposition Says The Election Was Hacked In The President’s Favor
- Fasten Your Loan Request At Equity Bank Kenya With These Tips
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki: 6 Quick Facts About The Historical Tragedies
- Can Men Really Lactate?
- India: The Medical Dilemma Of A 10-Year Old Pregnant Rape Victim
- Popular Slogans You Should Get To Know In Kenya’s Elections
- Kenyan Elections: Barack Obama Warns Leaders Not To Compromise On Peace
- UN Sanctions: North Korea Out To Deal With The United States
- Definition, Meaning And Sentence Use Of Cowed
- Nigeria: Gang-related Feud Claims Lives In Ozubulu Church Gun Attack
- Paul Kagame’s Third Term: Four Things Rwandans Can Expect
- GhanaSat-1: Ghana’s First Satellite Now Orbiting The Earth
- Tumeric: What To Know About The Spice And Its Health Benefits