Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday, August 10, revealed the names of some people that must be arrested with him if he is to be rearrested.
Reports have it that Kanu who named the people as Tanko Yakassai, Ango Abdulahi and other Fulanis said they are his sources of encouragement.
He said: ”But why will I be re-arrested and nobody is going to arrest Tanko Yakassai or Ango Abdulahi because of what they have been saying?
”Is it because they are Fulani? They own Nigeria? They are immuned to arrest? Is arrest only meant for Biafrans and not for Fulani?.
”Who will arrest Lawal Daura of DSS for flouting court order to release Bright Chimezie Isinwa of IPOB? The Fulanis say whatever they like and go free and nobody holds them accountable because they own Nigeria”.
According to him: ”I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats. They motivate me rather than dampen my spirit.
”That thing people say I cannot do is what I love to do. When the time comes, I will go to Lagos if I have to go to Lagos. ”I completely disagree with them.
They are the pioneers of hate speech. Go through the text of speeches made by Ango Abdulahim, Tanko Yakassia or the ones made by one Abubarkar.
”Are those ones not hate speeches? Unfortunately, I blame the deplorable state of education in Nigeria because they don’t know what hate speech is all about”.
Latest Nigeria News
- Scientists Are Working On A Device That Could Generate Electricity From Human Blood
- Check Out This Guide On What The Colour Of Your Urine Could Mean
- Roulette: History and Everything Else You Should Know
- 6 Things You Should Not Do During Your Period – Women’s Health
- Morocco To Test The ‘Fastest Train In Africa’
- Pixel Buds: Google Developed Earbuds That Translate 40 Languages In Real-Time
- Ntando Mahlangu: The 15-Year-Old Blade Runner Making South Africa Proud
- China’s Wicked New Way To Force Debtors To Pay Up
- Akon Lighting Africa Initiative: Singer Takes Power To Mozambique
- This Is How Contact Lenses Could Harm Your Eyesight
- Diwali: 5 Things You Should Know About The Indian Light Festival
- Black Or White: Who Should Exercise More?
- Remember Haile Selassie? Grandson Weds His Princess In A Lavish Ceremony [Photos]
- Baby Kicks: 7 Quick Facts You Didn’t Know
- Panama Papers Journalist Killed In Malta: 5 Answers To Questions You Have
- World Food Day: Preventing Food Waste In Your Own Home
- The Different Shades Of Joy: World Happiness Report 2017
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark