The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.
The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.
However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have genuine intentions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.
My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu’s exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.
No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (….wayo wayo wayo,……wayoyo….) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.
It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.
Email: [email protected]
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me