The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.
The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.
However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have genuine intentions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.
My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu’s exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.
No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (….wayo wayo wayo,……wayoyo….) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.
It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.
Email: [email protected]
Latest Nigeria News
- 10 Interesting Ways To Develop A Good Reading Habit
- 15 Insightful Quotes About Depression
- Michelle Jones: The Stigma Of Having A Criminal Record
- Allparts: Supplier Of Guitar, Bass And Amp Parts
- 2017 International Peace Day: Togetherness, Respect, Safety And Dignity For All
- Virsaviya Borun: The Girl Who Practically Giggles Her Heart Out
- These Quotes Will Take You To The Other Side Of Madness
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Tells The World Goodbye At The UN General Assembly
- Nannies And Mental Health: Zambian Lady Faces Attempted Murder Charge
- Buhari’s UN Speech: 5 Things He Said That Nigerians Wish He Practiced
- Violet Brown: World’s Verifiable Oldest Living Person Dies At 117
- Hilary Clinton Thinks A US Firm Had A Hand In Kenya’s Annulled Election
- Muslim Women In Tunisia Now Free To Marry Non-Muslims
- Over 80 South African Military Vehicles Destroyed By Fire – Lessons To Learn
- 10 Powerful Quotes From C. O Ojukwu About Biafra And Revolution
- Mugabe Forever: Zim Airport To Join Long List Of Things Named After The President
- Does IPOB Qualify For A Terrorist Group? Military Denies Initial Statement
- Amina Yuguda: Quick Facts About Nigeria’s BBC’s Komla Dumor Award Winner
- Obama Has Been Busy Making Money- Check Out His Current Net Worth
- Zannah Mustapha: Why This Barrister Won The Nansen Refugee Award
- 2017 Emmy Winners: Check Out The Awesome TV Shows You Should Be Watching
- The Best Power Tower Machines In The Market
- Nigeria Soon To Become Home Of Africa’s Fastest Trains
- Top 10 Basic Leadership Qualities You Need To Know
- Nigerian Military-IPOB Crisis: A Question Of Leadership
- Hillary Clinton Speaks Up With ‘What Happened’: 5 Things She Has Said
- Halimah Yacob: Quick Facts Of Singapore’s First Ever Female President
- UN To Probe 11 African Countries Over Ties To North Korea
- Susan Okalany: The Ugandan Judge Who Won The Prosecutor Of The Year Award
- Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Re-shape Your Life For The Better
- Real Leaders Are Not Sectional – Ezekwesili Condemns Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments
- Aims And Policies Of The UCU – University And College Union
- President Zuma Claims He Is Like Steve Biko
- Top 5 Reasons Why School Lunch In Africa Is The Way
- Kenya’s October Election: Another $117 Million To Be spent
- JP Morgan’s CEO Says Bitcoin Is A Fraud
- The Infamous Operation Python Dance May Trigger A Repeat Of The Civil War
- The iPhone 8 Is Almost Here, 5 Things You Should Know
- Between Fatness And Fitness Is A Very Wide Margin
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Military-IPOB Clash