Dammy Krane is reminiscing on the turn his life and career have taken, and folks are having a field day dragging him on social media.
Writing on his SnapChat recently, the Amin crooner, who is still facing charges of fraud in a Miami-Dade county in Florida, attributed his legal drama to the hand of God, and then proceeded to warn fan about leading questionable lifestyles.
“My arrest was a call from God. It is my time fr,” said the singer, adding, “Even though chasing money ain’t good, use sense chase am. Stop chasing B!tches.”
Earlier in August, the singer and his team took to social media to announce that he had been cleared of all the card fraud charges filed against him. However, shortly after the story surfaced, the jet comapny he allegedly attempted to defraud, shut down the news, stating that no court in the United States had set the Nigerian free.
Dammy Krane did not refute the claims, instead he concentrated on talking about his upcoming songs.
Now, he is calling his arrest the handwork of God. While he didn’t give details about the state of his legal battle or expressly admit to committing a crime, his fans have chosen to interpret the SnapChat rambling as an indicting statement on his part.
“His trying to say he learnt from his arrest,” said one fan, while another added, “Even when we’ve all forgotten… you decided to bring it up again. As if the so called B!tches were the ones that sent you to go and commit crime! Anyways enjoy your backlash.”
Well, we hope he has learnt his lesson for real.
The post ‘My Arrest was a Call From God. It’s My Time’- Dammy Krane Says appeared first on GL Trends.
Latest Nigeria News
- Kofi Kinaata: All You Need To Know About The Fante Rap God
- These Three African Empires Shocked The World
- A Brief History Of Famous African Coups And Their Endings
- Emmerson Mnangagwa: 6 Reasons Zim’s Interim President Is Called The Crocodile
- Pope Francis’ Lamborghini And His Problem With Luxury Toys
- Funny Wisdom Quotes That Will Make Your Day
- Eddy Kenzo: BET Award Winner Bags The Best East African Male Artiste Award
- Zimbabwe Military Takeover: Everything You Need To Know About The Bloodless Transition
- This Is Why Ghana Police Service Is One Of The Best In Africa
- Shatta Wale: 10 Lesser Known Facts About The Ghanaian Producer
- Victor Moses: 5 Latest Facts About The International Star
- Bisa Kdei: 10 Lesser Known Facts About The Ghanaian Singer
- Mabior Garang: Top 5 Facts About The Minister Of Water Affairs In Sudan
- African Masks: Types And Interesting Facts About Them
- Get To Know The Political Term Limits In Various African Countries
- Ifeoma Fafunwa: Nigerian Woman Making A Difference With Creative Arts
- Is Nigeria’s Energy Industry Finally Rising Out of the Ashes?
- Global Citizen Forum: Akon Is Awarded For The Lighting Africa Initiative
- Chantel Dartnall: SA Female Chef Named The Best In The World
- Albert Einstein’s Theory Of Happiness That More People Should Live By
- Two Budgeting Plans To Make Your Money Last
- Zimbabwe: 3 Key Things To Know About VP Mnangagwa’s Sack
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: 7 Interesting Facts Of The Actor Turned US Governor
- The Paradise Papers: All You Need To Know
- Sweating Blood: The Strange Medical Condition Known As Hematohidrosis
- Ghana Is The Highest Marijuana Using Country In Africa
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?