Veteran Nollywood actress, Remi Surutu, has taken to her Instagram page to pen an emotional tribute to her late daughter, Ayomikun, on her posthumous birthday.
Sharing a video of her with her late daughter, who passed on a few months ago, she wrote;
“Though I mourn no more, but the strengths to fight keep fluctuating.
You would have been 23 years old today, but fate beat me to it.
For 22 years and a bit more, I watched you grow. I enjoyed every glamour of your innocence and the love you practically shared with all and sundry.
For 22 years and a bit more, I watched you fight. Till date, your strengths scare me. I do not know where you got such energies from.
I didn’t experience in you the myth that fighters are always troublesome to handle. You were ever calm, obedient, cheerful, respectful and concerned.
I can’t forget it all…your beauty- in character and appearance.
The elegance in your walks and the tenderness of your voice. You within a brief moment of existence lived an exceptional life.
Keep resting, baby.
Watch video below;
Latest Nigeria News
- 10 Interesting Ways To Develop A Good Reading Habit
- 15 Insightful Quotes About Depression
- Michelle Jones: The Stigma Of Having A Criminal Record
- Allparts: Supplier Of Guitar, Bass And Amp Parts
- 2017 International Peace Day: Togetherness, Respect, Safety And Dignity For All
- Virsaviya Borun: The Girl Who Practically Giggles Her Heart Out
- These Quotes Will Take You To The Other Side Of Madness
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Tells The World Goodbye At The UN General Assembly
- Nannies And Mental Health: Zambian Lady Faces Attempted Murder Charge
- Buhari’s UN Speech: 5 Things He Said That Nigerians Wish He Practiced
- Violet Brown: World’s Verifiable Oldest Living Person Dies At 117
- Hilary Clinton Thinks A US Firm Had A Hand In Kenya’s Annulled Election
- Muslim Women In Tunisia Now Free To Marry Non-Muslims
- Over 80 South African Military Vehicles Destroyed By Fire – Lessons To Learn
- 10 Powerful Quotes From C. O Ojukwu About Biafra And Revolution
- Mugabe Forever: Zim Airport To Join Long List Of Things Named After The President
- Does IPOB Qualify For A Terrorist Group? Military Denies Initial Statement
- Amina Yuguda: Quick Facts About Nigeria’s BBC’s Komla Dumor Award Winner
- Obama Has Been Busy Making Money- Check Out His Current Net Worth
- Zannah Mustapha: Why This Barrister Won The Nansen Refugee Award
- 2017 Emmy Winners: Check Out The Awesome TV Shows You Should Be Watching
- The Best Power Tower Machines In The Market
- Nigeria Soon To Become Home Of Africa’s Fastest Trains
- Top 10 Basic Leadership Qualities You Need To Know
- Nigerian Military-IPOB Crisis: A Question Of Leadership
- Hillary Clinton Speaks Up With ‘What Happened’: 5 Things She Has Said
- Halimah Yacob: Quick Facts Of Singapore’s First Ever Female President
- UN To Probe 11 African Countries Over Ties To North Korea
- Susan Okalany: The Ugandan Judge Who Won The Prosecutor Of The Year Award
- Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Re-shape Your Life For The Better
- Real Leaders Are Not Sectional – Ezekwesili Condemns Buhari’s Tribal Sentiments
- Aims And Policies Of The UCU – University And College Union
- President Zuma Claims He Is Like Steve Biko
- Top 5 Reasons Why School Lunch In Africa Is The Way
- Kenya’s October Election: Another $117 Million To Be spent
- JP Morgan’s CEO Says Bitcoin Is A Fraud
- The Infamous Operation Python Dance May Trigger A Repeat Of The Civil War
- The iPhone 8 Is Almost Here, 5 Things You Should Know
- Between Fatness And Fitness Is A Very Wide Margin
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Military-IPOB Clash