Musical Taliban, Oritsefemi is a lucky man. According to him, he will be walking down the aisle on November 25th, 2017 with his heartthrob who already moved in with him shortly after their QUIET court wedding.
Femi is however lucky in the sense that, his wife has been taking care of his two children from two women. He says, his wife has been taking the pains, well not pains, that she has accepted the joy of dropping off his kids at school and tries all her best to unite his family.
He also spoke about s3x, saying s3x in marriage is very important and he encourages couples to digg has many times has possible. He ended it by saying, it pains him when people say they broke up because of s3x! Lol, but wait do people break up because of s3x? Hahaha dead, dead!
“Marriage is something that you have to be very diplomatic about. You have to be very careful and know what you are doing because it has its ups and downs. No marriage is perfect. Some people think that marriage is all about money but it is not. It takes God and the couple to understand each other. Some people talk about Cheat!ng in marriage and that is why I sang in my song, ‘Igbeyawo,’ that women should not starve their husband of $ex. If you do that, it would bring problems in your home. I don’t want lack of s*x to be a problem in my marriage. Any time my wife wants to have s*x, I would always give it to her, at any time.
“S*x should not be the problem. Money could cause problems but don’t let s*x be the problem. Get close to your wife and try to understand when she needs it. As a wife, you also need to know when your husband needs to have $ex. It pains me when I hear that lack of $ex is the cause of some people’s marital crisis. I would rather hear a woman say that she wants her husband to work harder.”
The singer told Saturday Beats that he kept his court wedding to himself because he was involved in a lot of controversies at that time. He further hinted that his white wedding which is coming up in November would be an amazing experience.
READ MORE Otedola’s Daughter, Temi Shares Vacation Pictures With Her Mum In Monaco
“I kept my court wedding under wraps because I was in a lot of controversies during that period and I was also trying to work on my management. I was working on my brand image as well. My wife is a very private person and if we had made it public, it would have worked against us because sometimes when you share information like this, anything can happen. I tried as much as possible to keep it to myself especially because my wife loves her privacy.
It was my idea to make it private and when I spoke to my wife about it, she agreed. At the end of the day, the information still leaked. I am still going to have an elaborate white wedding in Nigeria on November 25. I could have decided to do the wedding outside Nigeria but I am a man of the people. When I got to the event centre, I told them that I would be expecting at least 2,000 people but they told me that they believe that at least 3,000 people would be at the wedding, so they volunteered to cater for the other 1,000 people that may come for the wedding free of charge.
My wedding is going to be amazing and it would be strictly by invitation. I already have a song about wedding and people would want me to perform on my wedding day but I would do something different,” he said.
The Mr. Gomina singer who already has two children from two women explained how his wife has been able to unite the family. “There is one great thing I love about my wife, she is very respectful. If you respect people, they would return the same gesture. I love her for the fact that she has the ability to unite my family.
Whenever she is talking to my baby mamas, she respects them and they respect her in return. She takes care of my two children as if they are hers. She takes them to school and even represents them if need be. She advises them and she is so supportive. She is hard working. Although she has her Master’s degree from a school in London, she is also full of ideas. She is someone I can talk to about some business ideas and she would listen and understand,” he said
The post Nigerian Popular Musician, Oritsefemi Fixes Date For His White Wedding (See Here) appeared first on GL Trends.
READ MORE Twitter User Says She Made All These Meals With Less Than 3k!!!
Ireland Baldwin 20, displays her peachy derriere in underwear as she poses for a saucy selfie
Kannywood Sec Gen says: We are not Considering Lifting Rahama Sadau’s Expulsion
Official Wedding Picture Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue
Latest Nigeria News
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark
- Five Quick Facts About Ghana’s Recent Gas Explosion
- Madagascar Plague: All You Need To Know
- The Honeymoon Tradition: 5 Historical Facts You Did Not Know
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize: Japanese Kazuo Ishiguro Beats Ngugi Wa Thiong’o
- Random Acts Of Kindness Quotes : Lessons From Las Vegas Tragedy
- Harvard In Trouble With US Government For Diversity Record
- Sleeping Tricks: 5 Things To Try When You Cannot Sleep
- Monkeypox: Quick Facts About The Latest Deadly Virus In West Africa
- International Teachers Day: Remembering The World’s Most Unnoticed Instructors
- Dr Vuyane Mhlomi: The Power Of Determination And Hardwork
- The Blade Runner Killer: Family Protests Film Being Made About Oscar Pistorius
- Obamas 25th Anniversary: The Love Story Behind The International Power Couple
- Magufuli’s Salary: The Bulldozer Earns A Third Of Predecessor’s Earning
- The 5 African Athletes Nominated For The 2017 World Athlete Of The Year Award
- Vhutshilo Netshituni: Everything You Need To Know About SA’s First Black Paediatric Oncologist
- Slide Safe: This Nigerian Startup Wants To Help Nigerians Have Safe Sex
- Don’t Joke About Grace Mugabe’s Underwear Or You May Face Jail Time