A mother of two identified as Mrs. Juliana (surname withheld) lost her medical doctor husband simply known as Diolu after he encountered a Celestial Church woman who reportedly gave him hot sex romp in Lagos.
The doctor reportedly abandoned his wife and two kids and moved to the strange woman’s house in an undisclosed location where they now live as husband and wife. The incident happened at Joseph Street area of Ejigbo where Diolu used to live with his family behind a popular hospital before he moved over to her new lover’s house.
Trouble started between Diolu and his wife, Juliana in 2015 when she got information that her husband was having affairs with the woman but had no details until she caught the two of them and rebuked her husband over the illicit affairs.
READ EFCC Discharges Omisore, Set to Charge Ex-Deputy Gov For N4.7bn Fraud
It was gathered that Juliana later told her husband that he broke her heart, asked to know why he was doing so and the husband replied her that he fell in love with the woman and liked her performance.
Juliana persuaded Diolu to leave the woman and face his family but he refused. She then reported the illicit affair to his family members who expressed shock over such act, tried to discourage their brother and save their marriage.
But it appeared that was what Diolu needed as he scolded Juliana for revealing that to his family and that worsened the matter.
It was gathered that Diolu became angry that his wife had to report him and used it as an excuse to abandon her and moved over to the ‘Cele’ woman’s house.
READ Olusegun Mimiko | Giving Ondo State a Clean Bill of Health By @stjudendukwe
The embattled Juliana has gone to several churches making prayer points and it appeared things were getting worse as she claimed that her husband had forgotten his family completely and does not ask of his children any longer.
Some of the residents who knew what happened were saying that there must be something behind Diolu’s decision to abandon his family for the woman. Some said the strange woman might have been controlling him spiritually to the extent that he does not know he has a wife and children any longer.
Juliana has gone to a popular Catholic priest to intervene to bring back her husband to his family. She was said to have accepted to allow the husband to bring the woman home to marry the two of them.
READ MAY DAY | Nigerians trend #WhereIsBuhari as President Buhari's absence at May Day Celebration fuels rumors
When our correspondent contacted Juliana at the church, she confirmed that a strange woman had snatched her husband from her. She narrated that she was still shocked and wondered what really attracted her husband to the woman.
Latest Nigeria News
- The Pope Speaks Up About Hunger: 15 Must Know Facts About The Versatile Pope
- Night Owls And Early Birds: Everything You Need To Know
- Thomas Sankara: 7 Quick Facts About Burkina Faso’s Unforgettable Leader
- Zim’s New Minister Of Whatsapp: All You Need To Know
- Che Guevara Quotes: Fiery Words Of A Great Revolutionary
- 10 African Women The Girl Child Can Look Up To
- Intelligent Behaviour: 6 Things That Show Your Intelligence
- This Chinese Museum Compared Africans To Animals With A Picture Exhibit
- Ava-Rose Nightingale: The Baby Born With Her Intestines Outside The Abdomen
- International Day Of The Girl Child: 5 Victories For The Girl Child In 2017
- Top 6 Reasons Why Radio Remains Africa’s Best Media Tool
- Nutrition: Top 5 Reasons Why Eating Eggs Is Good For You
- Tobi Cohen: Nigerian Woman Makes Record In Israeli Defense Forces
- A Complete Guide to Giving the Best Anniversary Gift that Will be Appreciated
- Raila Odinga Pulls Out Of Kenya’s Re-run Election
- This Is Why Women Tend To Be More Generous Than Men
- Human Waste As The Fuel Of The Future: Two Possibilities
- World Mental Health Day: Searching For Peace In The Rubble
- Kofi Annan Quotes: Words Of A Progressive African Leader
- Trevor Noah Is Now An Award Winning Author, 10 Of His Best Quotes
- Kim Yo-jong: Sister of North Korea’s Leader Gets A Promotion, Five Fast Facts
- Top 10 Interesting Handshake Facts You Need To Know
- Racism: 3 Times Dove Commercials Missed The Mark
- Five Quick Facts About Ghana’s Recent Gas Explosion
- Madagascar Plague: All You Need To Know
- The Honeymoon Tradition: 5 Historical Facts You Did Not Know
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize: Japanese Kazuo Ishiguro Beats Ngugi Wa Thiong’o
- Random Acts Of Kindness Quotes : Lessons From Las Vegas Tragedy
- Harvard In Trouble With US Government For Diversity Record
- Sleeping Tricks: 5 Things To Try When You Cannot Sleep
- Monkeypox: Quick Facts About The Latest Deadly Virus In West Africa
- International Teachers Day: Remembering The World’s Most Unnoticed Instructors
- Dr Vuyane Mhlomi: The Power Of Determination And Hardwork
- The Blade Runner Killer: Family Protests Film Being Made About Oscar Pistorius
- Obamas 25th Anniversary: The Love Story Behind The International Power Couple
- Magufuli’s Salary: The Bulldozer Earns A Third Of Predecessor’s Earning
- The 5 African Athletes Nominated For The 2017 World Athlete Of The Year Award
- Vhutshilo Netshituni: Everything You Need To Know About SA’s First Black Paediatric Oncologist
- Slide Safe: This Nigerian Startup Wants To Help Nigerians Have Safe Sex
- Don’t Joke About Grace Mugabe’s Underwear Or You May Face Jail Time