“Buhari’s choice of sex worker styled Muslim lady for Deputy CBN post is a great disservice to Muslims” – Islamic fundamentalists condemn Aisha Ahmad’s dressing
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Some angry Islamic fundamentalists on social media have condemned the appointment of Mrs Aisha Ahmad as Deputy CBN governor.
This is not because she isn’t qualified for the post but according to them, her dressing doesn’t represent that of Muslims.
There are so many posts on Facebook about her appointment but this particular one by one Abubukar Usman Almajiri, was eye popping
“I think, Buhari’s choice of a sex-worker styled ‘Muslim’ lady for deputy CBN post is a great disservice to us Muslims. I know, Buhari is a liberal and does not give a damn about living Islam fully himself- as we see his incessant handshakes with women. But even if he is non-Muslim ruler, we expect him to chose, if not the good seeds from among us Muslims, but a little bit better Muslims. That’s the best way we can be proud of our seeds not with the wayward bad ambassador of sort.
Away from religion anyway, what happened to our tradition recourse to moral propriety, cultural sensitivity and dress decency in selecting those to hire for jobs?”
The post “Buhari’s choice of sex worker styled Muslim lady for Deputy CBN post is a great disservice to Muslims” – Islamic fundamentalists condemn Aisha Ahmad’s dressing appeared first on Nigerian Hive – Naija Gist Latest Gossip Nollywood Movies Music News Naija Latest News Entertainment Nollywood Gossip from Nigeria.
source by [author_name]
Television Continental (TVC) Presenter Arrested for Allegedly Battering his Girlfriend
President Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster
Bobrisky slays in Ankara close and choker
READ MORE Pics: 11 Facts About The John Dumelo State Vehicle Stealing Saga You Probably Didn’t Know
Latest Nigeria News
- Chioma Ajunwa: 5 Quick Facts About Nigeria’s Olympic Gold Medalist
- Tom Anderson: Fast Facts And Net Worth Of Myspace Founder
- Top 5 Christmas Movies Of All Times And Their Synopsis
- Top 10 Countries Where Women Are In Short Supply
- MMM For Money Money Money: All The Lessons We Should Have Learnt
- Google Play’s Best Of 2017: What Ruled This Year?
- Stop Libyan Slave Trade: Five Ideas On Halting The Sale Of Africans
- Funny Christmas Quotes To Keep You Company For The Next 30 Days
- This Is How Giving Makes You Rich- Quotes & Facts
- Margaret Kenyatta: Everything You Need To Know About Kenya’s First Lady
- Danish Government Apology: Healing The Wounds Of Ghana Slave Trade
- Katie Pavlich Measurements, Married, Husband, Bio, Height, Instagram
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?