Tyrese’s wife,Samantha Gibson has defended the actor after he was mocked for posting a fake Forbes cover in light of his issues with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Wade..She wrote
The MAN I MARRIED is a visionary, he’s bold, he’s opinionated, he’s no pushover, he’s loyal, he’s hardworking, he’s loving, supportive, and passionate. A tenet of Law of Attraction, envision yourself in the position you want to be in, act as though you’ve already attained your goal, and live in it. My husband’s has MASTERED that ability, with a lot of success. You can make fun of his Forbes cover which he created to continue to MOTIVATE himself, it’s HIS vision of his future, & I believe the universe, Our God, rewards that level of faith and vision. (Mark 11:24, Hebrews 11:1). He’s BOLD. Instead of politically correct, beat around the bush, he’s straight to the point. There’s NO question who he’s referring to, NO question to what he has a problem with, NO question of how he feels. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, which I admire. My husband loves what he does and is willing, at any cost, to protect its uniqueness, it’s brand. Family is a real concept, especially when individuals have worked together for over a decade.
He’s STRATEGIC in not allowing selfish ambition or an opportunity of a monetary compensation to get in the way of a real legacy or family. I’m not throwing shots at any one, but I want to be clear, Tyrese should not be torn down for his passion, for his loyalty, for his vision, for his real love for the career he’s spent most of his life building. He’s fighting openly for what he believes is right, whether it brings about consequences or not! The same kind of boldness we are asking our athletes to embody. It’s not just about a pay check…He actually cares about what he invests his time and energy in, he’s passionate about the work he does, and is protective over it. I would rather hire a person ALL DAY that works with integrity and heart, that genuinely cares about the final product versus ANYONE ELSE.
@tyrese, you are a real KING, I love you, you continue to motivate me as my King and I am proud of you.
The post Tyrese’s Wife Defends Him After He Was Mocked Over ‘Fake’ Forbes Cover appeared first on GL Trends.
READ MORE Full Details: Private Photos of Upcoming Actress ‘Lima Orefeko’ Leaked
Photo: Roc Nation welcomes Tiwa Savage onto their Team
Ronaldo’s new girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gets back to her day job after Disneyland trip
Lilian Esoro Deletes All Ubi Franklin’s And Their Wedding Photos From Her Instagram
Latest Nigeria News
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Are Tribal Marks Still Necessary Today?