I was on cloud nine until my sister brought me back to reality! “have you introduced him to mum, dad or even brother Sam?” My sis asks as she sits on the bed. “No” i say defensively. Not that I hadn’t discussed this with him earlier o. He just wasn’t ready and he always got defensive. God knows even I was getting tired of sitting around in the dark corner of someone else’s life. “Good!” was the shocking answer that my sister gave me. why? she began explaining to me that the moment she met him, she tracked him down on social media and as she suspected, his handle was private on all platforms! So she changed her status pic on Instagram and became his friend. When he accepted the friend request, she had access to his pictures. Apparently, his cousin is his wife! And they have 3 kids! Being a skeptic, i didn’t believe until she started revealing pictures o!
I felt like I had been sucker-punched. For days I refused to say anything to anyone; not even the revealer of his secret (my well meaning sister). For me, the heart break was real. I needed time to think and breathe. And when I did just that, it all started to make sense. The phone calls that were timed, 60 out 100 percent of the time I was calling etc. I wasn’t a side chick o. I was a concubine to a married man! Then, he started calling, I refused to pick or even reply his text. I literally blocked the guy. He was dead to me!
You would think that was how the story ended. Then the real thing happened….
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku