Elorm The Zionist appeared on the ‘Late Afternoon Show’ hosted by Berla Mundi as a guest on Monday to share her story .
She was on the show with Mr. Patrick Amegashie, an officer with the Ghana Narcotic Control Board and others guests.
The topic for discussion was ‘Abuse and Addiction’ to hard drugs, and alcohol.
Taking her turn to speak, Elorm the Zionist disclosed that she had long been a drug and sex addict before getting married to an older man in England, where she moved to in her early twenties.
She was smoking cannibis, marijuana, and was so much ‘in love’ with cocaine that not even marriage could stop her, Elorm revealed.
According to her, her sex addiction got even worse after marriage and because her husband could not satisfy her sexual needs, she had to look elsewhere for sexual gratification.
Consequently, she was always roaming the streets of England just to get a man to sleep with, Elorm revealed.
She narrated how she came across a lot of young men who were also using and trading in hard drugs and were always ready to sleep with her in turns daily.
In her own words, “I couldn’t control the urge. I had to sleep with many men in a day and still I was never satisfied. I found a lot of young guys who were at my beck and call ready to sleep with me all I want but still no satisfaction.”
Continuing her narration, Elorm said it got to a time she was tired of roaming the streets for ‘clients’, and so she invited the men home, who could call her on phone and come to her home at anytime.
All this while, she had stopped going to work in order to have more time for her addiction while paying no attention to her husband and according him little respect, Elorm revealed.
Therefore, her husband got fed up one day and threatened to end their marriage. Now she was faced with deportation.
According to Elorm, she realized that she was deeply drowning in her addiction and needed help.
So she wrote letters to the Ghana Embassy in England requesting for help out of her woes but it was all in vain.
Elorm later found her way back to Ghana again and was living with her father.
Finding herself back home couldn’t help salvage her addiction situation, in fact, it rather increased and she was doing her usual thing right under her father’s nose without him noticing.
But one day after taking in a heavy dose of hard drugs, Elorm said she started hearing voices and that really scared her into thinking that she would go mad if she doesn’t turn a new leaf.
Therefore she started praying to God and gradually distancing herself from the many drugs she had at her disposal.
Soon, she started seeing a change because this time, her drug intake and sexual demand were reducing with each passing day.
The improvement was good and so she started praying fervently to God to help her overcome her drug, sex and alcoholism issues.
Elorm the Zionist is now grateful to God for helping her to successfully overcome this habit which had become part of her life for a longer period of time.
She added that she looked to God, words from the Bible and also self-discipline to overcome addiction.
Elorm is currently on a mission to help other with similar stories to recover.
Latest Nigeria News
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Are Tribal Marks Still Necessary Today?