Check out the seven things you most likely do not know about this power couple, Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim.
1. How they met
They both met in Durban in South Africa at some event and had the opportunity to start off a conversation where they both wanted to be in charge of the music they were playing for friends. The couple also revealed that they started off as friends before the finally fell in love and blossomed into a relationship.
“We met in Durban, South Africa, we were both there working on a project we were playing music for everyone through our phones and she was in charge, I wanted to connect my phone, so when I connected my phone, she was like I have these songs… I was going to play these songs. For me that was what got it for me, we had a similar taste in music,” said Iceberg Slim.
2. How they manage public scrutiny
Their relationship was already going on for a while before people even paid attention. It was when they dropped some photos online that was when everyone found out about their relationship. The couple also spoke about how they don’t allow public scrutiny affect their relationship because, at the end of the day, it’s just two normal people dating.
“It’s life we don’t let it get to use take away the lights, camera, you are we someone, public scrutiny or public opinion doesn’t get to us or phase us” Iceberg Slim explained.
3. What they like about each other
Juliet Ibrahim said she likes the fact that Iceberg slim is very intelligent and also very confident in himself. Iceberg Slim said he liked the fact that she is so real and down to earth. He also said one thing he loves about Juliet Ibrahim is her good heart.
“The first thing that got my attention from her was her kind heart. When we started talking and she began to tell me about the things she has done I just knew that she was a kind person. She was real and down to earth, that was the first thing that caught my attention, she’s cool and we became good friends from there and the relationship just grew. So one thing that I would say about her is her kind heart,” Iceberg revealed.
4. Collaborating on a new song/ Matching tattoos
Iceberg Slim says in 2018 they both will do a song together. It will be a Juliet Ibrahim song featuring Iceberg Slim. The Ghanaian actress also revealed that the matching tattoo was the very first tattoo she had.
“So we discussed it before we did it. It’s just something we wanted to do. It took a lot of convincing to get to go it. Its just one of those things we decided to do as a couple.”
“2018 we definitely have done the song she has a song featuring me. 2018 you will hear the song featuring me,” Iceberg revealed.
5. Spending time together despite busy careers
The couple also spoke about how they find time to spend quality time with each other despite their busy schedule. They also revealed that they share similar things in common like staying indoors and watching movies.
6. The business side of their relationship
Juliet Ibrahim also revealed that there is a business side to their relationship because a lot of people see them and admire their relationship as they have become brand ambassadors already as a couple.
“We still have a business side to our relationship. We just got signed to a perfume brand and then choose us as a couple. Its how you put your relationship out there, if certain brands see you setting an example for others, there so many people who see us and say they are inspired by our relationship and now we are brand ambassadors as a couple and now we are looking at more deals because at the end of the day, its business going on and us in a relationship. That’s where people need to get it right,” Juliet Ibrahim explained.
7. The caught in the moment kiss scene
The couple also spoke about how they got to kiss during a live interview, according to Iceberg Slim he was caught off guard. Well during the exclusive interview with Pulse, the couple also got in the moment and share a passionate kiss.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku