A woman, identified as Pesis Mukonoweshuro has told the court that her former husband is in the habit of forcing her to have s*x with him.
The woman told a Zimbabwean court while applying for a protection order against her ex-husband Mike Mutikiti.
Mukonoweshuro told the court that she parted ways with her ex-husband sometimes last year following an irreconcilable misunderstanding.
She narrated that her husband brought home his girlfriend to their matrimonial bed and assaulted her after she questioned him.
She said, “Your Worship, I am applying for a protection order against my ex-husband. He is in the habit of
forcing me to have s*x with him and he even insults me whenever he sees me.
“I no longer have feelings for him, he even tore apart my clothes and I walked almost unclad. I asked him why he was doing that to me and he brutally assaulted me.
“I was admitted to a hospital for three months and now I have a backache. It pains me a lot and whenever he assaults me, he assaults our children too.
“We used to stay in Chinhoyi together but I ran away to Kuwadzana Extension where I am with my sister. I don’t know who told him where I am staying. He comes there harassing me and I don’t want him to come.”
In response, the former husband, Mutikiti, who was represented by a legal practitioner denied the application saying he still loves his wife.
“Your Worship, my client never forced her to have s*xual intercourse, but he loves his wife.
“The respondent is only bitter because of separation and she is the one who opted to move out of their matrimonial house.,” he said
Presiding magistrate Lazini Ncube granted them a reciprocal order and ordered both parties to resolve their disputes amicably.
Latest Nigeria News
- Interesting Seriousness Quotes To Help You Succeed This Year
- Food Lovers Market: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 New Year Resolutions For Africans Who Love Africa
- Top 5 Unpleasant Things You Should Never Do On A First Date
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku