When the DiasporanStarOnline met with Kenturah, Jim Iyke's ex-fiancee before he started answering Skittles and calling Space abi na vice versa, Kenturah was inconsolable, pained and emotionally devastated.
For over six years, she said she gave her all to be in a celebrated relationship with Jim Iyke, only to get her hopes dashed and squashed. She lamented:
“These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows – a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it.” .
Depressed and emotionally forlorn, Keturah told DSO how Jim used and dumped her.
“Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away”
She began to sob.
Their romance was strong, and Jim had spoken severally of plans to walk down the aisle with her. He had told me a number of times that in Keturah, he had found “a perfect mate – someone who was “sexy, intellectually curious, exotic and edgy.”
Keturah was known all over the Nollywood firmament as Jim Iyke’s main girlfriend – a wife
in waiting. They had traveled the world together, and she had stood by him through most of the scandals that has continued to dog his professional and private life.
Put simply, Keturah Hamilton – the Jamaican born actress, model and business woman was the partner tailor-made for Jim Iyke.
But he was said to have ended their six year old affair in a most emotionally callous way. He simply walked away “without even a phone call
Asked what could have been the reason for such a change of heart, Keturah said:
we had problems like normal lovers do, but we always resolved them amicably. I know there was something Jim asked me to do, which I didn’t want to do right away, but that should not have made him to do what he did.”
Pressed to reveal what it was that Jim wanted him to do, she said it was personal.
Keturah said she feels used and dumped.
“I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.”
One area that seems to have pained Keturah more appears to be the rumor making the rounds that Jim left her for the Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari.
That is the rumor I have heard and I know it is not just a rumor. They have been hooking up in Ghana. They were together at Tuface’s wedding and appear to be everywhere together. I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful – after all I have done for him. I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I wish Nadia the best of luck.
Jim, according to sources is living in Nadia’s house in Ghana and is constantly seen driving her car on the streets of Accra the Ghanaian capital. He is said to have told friends he and Nadia are mere friends, but most people find that difficult to believe.
Meanwhile, Keturah appears to have moved on with her life.
I am a strong woman and I am moving ahead with my life. God cannot give you that which He will not provide you the platform to stand and deal with. I wish the best in his life.”
Latest Nigeria News
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Are Tribal Marks Still Necessary Today?