It was a very bad day recently for a beautiful ND 1 student of a private polytechnic in Ekiti State as she was molested by five different different men, including a boy who was professing undying love for her and wanted her to be his special girlfriend.
The boy and his three friends first took turn to rape her after tying her hands and legs...
Then a security man who was asked to take the victim to the police station for a formal report also could not resist her beauty, hence he took her to his house and also forcefully had his way. How sad!
Consequently, Olokunbolablessing gathered that 4 suspected members of a cult group and the security man of the institution have all been arrested over the incident.
The rape victim [name withheld] said the boy, who had earlier asked her out, stormed her room with 3 boys, tied her up and took turn to rape her.
She said the Chief Security Officer of the school directed a security man, Adanbioje, to take her to police station to make an official report of the rape case but after leaving the station, the security man took her to his residence and also forcefully had sex with her.
The security man, however, denied molesting the female student. He claimed that he granted the girl an “asylum” because she said she could not sleep alone in her house.
“She could not sleep alone because she was afraid that those who had earlier molested her might come back again,” he insisted
The Police PRO, Victor Babayemi, who paraded the suspects, said police investigation had shown that rape cases had been rampant in the institution, and assured that the suspects would be prosecuted.
Latest Nigeria News
- MC Oluomo Resurfaces, Still Recovering In Hospital (Photos)
- What I Will Do As New Police Boss - IGP Adamu
- Ighalo hails ‘Extraordinary’ De Gea
- How Innocent Boy Spent 2 Years In Prison For A Crime He Didn't Commit (Photos)
- Drama As 2 Police Commissioners Resume In Lagos: "I Remain In Charge", says CP Edgal
- Update On The Deadly Attack At Kenya Hotel, Many Killed
- Kane Ruled Out Until March
- Atiku Raises Alarm: INEC Releasing PVC To APC Governors
- Single Mother Killed By Man She Followed To Hotel Room...
- New IGP Adamu Reverses Ex-IG Idris Last Minute Postings... May Save Four DIGs
- Okorocha, Six Others Summoned To APC Disciplinary Panel
- CJN Onnoghen and President Buhari Meet Face To Face
- Police Rescue Man From Committing Suicide On Lagos Bridge
- DAILY INSPIRATION FOR POSITIVE LIVING
- Watch The Trailer For ‘Spiderman: Far From Home’
- Burger King Mocks Trump Over Misspelled Tweet
- Theresa May’s Brexit Deal Voted Down In Historic Loss
- People who sleep less risk heart disease – Report
- Banks to experience low interest income in 2019
- Tbills, bonds drive 49% Fixed income & currency market turnover in 2018
- Ighalo: Why I Will Turn Down Offer To Join Tottenham
- Milan Coach, Gattuso: Higuain Not Talking About Leaving
- Terrorists Attack Luxury Hotel In Kenya
- President Buhari Decorates New Inspector General of Police
- Sagay: CJN Onnoghen’s Prosecution Shows No One Is Above The Law
- Guts Over Pain: Andy Murray Bows Out Despite Taking Roberto Bautista Agut To Five Sets
- I will turn Nigeria into a construction site – Sowore
- 'Soco' Standout, Ceeza Milli Drops Video For Latest Single, 'Na Wa'
- British Hacker Who Took Down Liberia’s Internet Sentenced To 3-Years Imprisonment
- Odion Ighalo Has Emerged As A Shocking Replacement Of Suarez At Bacelona
- Update: ASUU Strike To Linger As Lecturers Reject FG’s Offers, Make Fresh Demands
- Imo, Okoronkwo sign for top Hungarian club Ferencvarosi TC
- Osun FA inaugurates Electoral, Appeal Committees
- NFF Corruption Scandal: More waters in Pinnick’s sinking boat— Ben Memuletiwon
- Oil falls to $60 on concerns about China slowdown
- Theresa May begs MPs to back Brexit deal
- Over 22,000 candidates for 1,504 positions for 2019 elections
- Plot by Police to arrest, detain CJN Foiled
- Pele Wishes ‘Fellow No.10’ Maradona Full Recovery After Surgery
- Millennial Women: Poker’s New Wild Cards