Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss has now opened up and declared that she’s in no way dating anyone in the entertainment industry.
Recall, Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and TBoss looked all shades of adorable whey they all cuddled up at an event some days ago.
The half Romanian was unveiled as the ambassador of a luxury sunglasses store, and the Triple MG boss was there to show support.
TBoss in her birthday message to him last week revealed that they’ve known each other for 16 years now…Although, their recent PDA has a lot of people wondering whether or not they’re an item now…
Well, Tboss in a recent chat made has revealed that she is not dating anyone in the entertainment indeustry and she at the same time talked about her life and her plans for the new year
“I like to keep certain things private and my love life or relationship falls into that category. However, the story that I am engaged to a musician or anyone else for that matter is just a rumour. I am not engaged to be married to anybody and if such happens, everyone will know. At present, I am only focused on my brand and how to make it better.”
“I was born in Bucharest, Romania, to a Romanian mother and a Nigerian father, who hails from Edo State. I have three siblings.
My father was an engineer and he was always moving from one state to another. Whenever there was a need to move, we had no choice but to go with him.
Though it was fun, the whole process of changing homes, schools and friends was quite hectic. We, however, adjusted easily. I was a very shy kid and a rebel, while my younger sister was an outgoing type.
Looking back, I will say that my childhood was quite interesting. There were some ugly days, but I still had fun growing up.
I went to primary school in Suleja, Niger State. For my post-elementary education, I attended Federal Government Girls’ College, Calabar.
I started a diploma programme in law, but later got a scholarship to study Political Science in Romania. I graduated with a First Class degree. I will not say I was the smartest, but I was very determined.
I had a lecturer who was racially prejudiced and he always made sure foreign students failed. This made it mandatory for me to do very well in my studies because I wanted to shame him.”
She was then asked on how she manages the criticism that she receives on a constant basis from fans and other people that don’t seem to like her.
She had this to say;
“I am not under any sort of pressure. I have always done things at my own pace, which is just fine by me. When it comes to criticism, assumption is the cheapest form of information. People will always have an opinion about everything and I’m not in the business of trying to convince people to think or say otherwise.”
On her current projects, she said;
“I got some endorsements and movie roles last year. I plan to do more movies this year, but I don’t want to reveal too much at the moment.
Latest Nigeria News
- Thieves On The Chest
- Black Face complains: ''2face owes me money, and he won't pay back''
- Steady rise in prostitution despite ban in Abuja
- Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike In A War Of Words
- Video Of Nigerian Lawmakers In A Bloody Fight
- Miss Unizik Nude Photos Leaked By Ex-Boyfriend
- Big Boy: Ice Prince Wears Same Givenchy Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards
- Shameful - Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Name On His Wrist
- 2 Unilag Students Dead, 3 Others Almost Dead After Fatal Car Accident [Photos]
- Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot
- Hot or Not? - Genevieve's Dress To Ebony Life TV Launch
- Celestial Church Prophet Owolere Odunuga Jailed In Kirikiri Over Visa Fraud
- ASUU Embarks on a Total and Indefinite Nation-wide Strike from 1st July
- Super Eagles’ Handler: Keshi or foreign coach?
- 11 Burnt To Death In Ibadan Auto Accident
- Former Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi In Senegal For 7-Day Crusade
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus Bags Africa Women Awards
- Federal Government bans civil servants from taking chieftaincy titles
- Omotola's Waka-Pass Role On American National TV Show
- £3,000 visa bond: Federal Government warns British govt
- First Bank Nigeria Plc Security man breaks ATM, steals N12m
- John Olumba, 31-Year Old Nigerian Running For Detroit Mayor
- Whats up with this picture?
- Why President Barack Obama Is Not Visiting Nigeria
- Most Overexposed Celebrities In Nigeria
- Wizkid Tells Unilag Students: ‘I don’t do cheap money’
- Islamic cleric Rapes Teenager During Deliverance
- Is This A Case Of "Bad" Underwear?
- Police declare Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, ex-deputy gov of Lagos State wanted for fraud
- Nigerians support anti same-sex Bill
- Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos
- Ondo Female Legislator Fola Olasehinde Suspended Over Possession Of Fetish Objects
- Female Student Raped By Security Man And 5 Students At A Private Polytechnic In Ekiti State
- Governor Sanusi Freezes Bank Accounts Of Nigerian Churches
- OAU student gives birth and attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel
- Tope Alabi Fights With Spiritual Father, Prophet Ajanaku
- Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Keturah Hamilton: Jim Iyke Used And Dumped Me
- Are Tribal Marks Still Necessary Today?